another noob..

Hey all! 

I do Tottenham to Fulham on my commute, rain or shine. Or ice at the moment (!) Looking to do my full licence after a year and a bit on my CBT.

Ride a WR125X, want a 701SM. 

Tried to work out what this roll call business is but none the wiser, can someone explain?

welcome to LB

Roll Call is basically an “Hello Morning to everyone on the list”, if you want on it, make yourself known

Roll call is for role playing as your cat.  And a vacancy has just opened for a new one.

Welcome to LB!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum
701sm you’d love altho I’d pick the ktm 690smrc as personal choice but basically same bike :grin:
Get passed so you can come play with us Supermoto’s early Sunday mornings

Good morning. Sounds like you like stickers😉

As soon as the weather gets a bit nicer ill be booking my test.

Leaning towards the 701 cos I’m 6’ 4" and its got the tallest seat. Sumo Sundays sound like fun.

I do like stickers, but not on my bike!

I do like stickers, but not on my bike!
ORBNOXIOUS
Do a couple of BCR Sumo Sundays and you'll probably need a few... They're awarded only to select members who have binned it. I say select... most of them probably have by now :D

They crash just to get one :thinking:

Hi and Welcome Orb, get 701, cool bike. 

Can’t wait for the BCR season to start again :D 

Welcome ORBNOXIOUS. I work just up the road from you in Wood Green. If you live in 'Nam, I hope you have good security on your toy.

took me long enough, but i passed on monday & insured the 701 =)

Happy chappy!

When do the sunday fundays start up?

took me long enough, but i passed on monday & insured the 701 =)
Happy chappy!
When do the sunday fundays start up?
ORBNOXIOUS
well done 

lock it up 

lol I thought someone had replied to a proper old welcome post haha

congrats

Yup, lock it up and keep in the garage

Congrats on passing. 

Scrotes are very active on Downhills way at the roundabout. http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/attempted-motorcycle-theft-at-downhills-park