Another Newbie

Hi there

Just passed DAS so hoping to get off my scooter and onto something a bit bigger shortly…at which point I might add a photo.

Am a late convert - have been enjoying riding since last summer but can not believe some the arseholes out there…it can be scary when some nutter decides he wants to knock you off your wheels for the crime of filtering past his 60k Mercedes. Seems to be almost a weekly occurance at the moment!

welcome to the site!:slight_smile:

hello and welcome :slight_smile:

you missing us already westie ? hows it in lala land :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Welcome aboard :wink:

welcome bluelagos

Hi BlueLagos.
Yeah, it was a really surprise to me too, when I finally took my test and discovered that some drivers actually edge out to squeeze you off the road, or block you off, or even worse.

Good luck.

There are some real a-holes out there

Welcome to the asylum:P

HI AND WELCOME

hey and welcome to LB tis odd i get a lot poeple move over for me:D when im on my scoot tho quite a few do take the p*ss.

Hi and welcome to LB :smiley:

Welcome to London bikers, how did you find your DAS course, my wife is looking to do hers this year, what were the tricky bits to learn?

Hey Blue and welcome.

I am in the throes of my DAS - 2 days this weekend in the rain and then tomorrow and Wed morning ready for the test Wed afternoon. I’m completely new to bikes. Have been doing ok but have developed a singular inability to master u-turns! DOH. Could do it ok off road but now on road it’s a nightmare!

How did you find your DAS and test?

Sarah

Hiya & welcome to LB :smiley:

Hi and Welcome.

welcomes