Another newbie

As I’ve just posted my first post I thought I should make an entry here.I joined about a month ago after looking up Bullet Motorcycles,after talking to the bloke involved in their MV racing team down at Bar Italia, and got directed here to the picture in the gallery from BSB.

Currently ride the new Hornet 600 after trading in my 6 year old ZX12,totally different riding experience,harder work getting to silly speeds and having to think more about overtakes.Passed my test in 1981 on a Superdream and always ridden since then. Work in Central London and live just outside Epping.

Anyway,look forward to joining in on other topics and hopefully getting to Borough Market meet sometime this Summer.

hi and welcome to LB

Near High Beach Welcome aboard

Yep,near the Tea Hut at High Beech,I like to stop for a tea and a nice piece of cake.The bacon rolls are lovely,so my daughter tells me.Say hello if you see me there,Gold new model Hornet and Ben Bostrom lid.

First went to High Beech when the triangle was still open by the Kings Oak and remember a bloke doing wheelies on a CBX,six pipes in the air,what a sight!!!

Hey Broady, welcome to LB! Come along to our Borough Market Meet next week and say hello!

welcome to lb

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello & welcome

Hello there!

Hi mate, welcome to LB.

Hellooo!!I’m new to here, too!

Helloo and welcome

Welcome

hiya n big welcome

sa