Another London Bikers group??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1010292829036468/
Just seen this newish Biker group advertising for members via the Ace Cafe site…seem to have taken the name of this group.

TBH I think Jay should get FB to close the group

what a coincidence… it seems they are an MC.

Cheeky fucks :triumph:

MC? Excuse the ignorance.

Monkey Cocks

Motorcycle Club

Von

Also Motorcycle Club… in theory means the old back patches, brotherly respect, prospecting etc etc…

Does this mean war is coming?

nah, it’ll last a couple of months like all the others that have tried. it’s just particularly shitty that they use the same name

nah, it'll last a couple of months like all the others that have tried. it's just particularly shitty that they use the same name
me_groovy
Says it started in 2015 

Splitters, just like The London Bikers!

I tried reasoning with them, but they are attached to their unoriginal name. They got a bit hostile, apparently they have hoodys made up and so aren’t for changing. :roll_eyes:

think a fight at the ace is needed :grin:

I tried reasoning with them, but they are attached to their unoriginal name. They got a bit hostile, apparently they have hoodys made up and so aren't for changing. 🙄 yourebarred
Well if that's the issue, I'll happily make up some patches to insert between "London" and "Bikers" that say "Push" for free. That should sort the problem neatly.

I wonder if they talk about health and safety and almax chains in there… ROFL!! 

I thought The London Bikers was the original group, which was set up in 2004 or earlier.  I cannot check that though, as their website ( www.thelondonbikers.com ) stopped working quite recently.

Nah, this is the original group. Anyone splitting from any other group is a fraud.

I think I joined www.thelondonbikers.com in 2003.

We should send Aceman to beat them up.