Another GREAT Nurburgring Video

As ill be heading out there is summer I’ve been doing the usual ring video hunting and came across this.
The old guy in this car is a local to the ring, he’s fast, smooth and unhumanly calm.

BMW GTR M3 at the RING

Enjoy

Too many HTTPs in your link :wink:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M3-GTR-nurburgring_97464.htm

I’v seen that video before, couple of years ago I think. It’s a dedicated race car, you can hear the gearbox isn’t a road box and he’s a pro racer. Very fast.

Your right he is and it is.

<A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl7_smAuthorName onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=‘’;return true;” href=“void(‘’);”>Panagiotis thanks for the relink :wink:

Im going next weekend - cant wait! Not on the bike tho - taking my car :slight_smile:

The GTR is BM’s M3-based touring car, I believe! The way the bloke reacted when the back end tried to step out at about 7:20 proves he’s some kind of inhuman robo-driver, built by Bimmer, possibly as some kind of experiment to try and find a racer that’s mastered even fewer facial expressions than Kimi Raikonnen.

you have been in talking to that john guy at judds haven’t you as he has a passion for the place and showed me that vid when i was talking about going later in the year.

[quote]
The Artist (03/05/2008)

As ill be heading out there is summer I’ve been doing the usual ring video hunting and came across this.
The old guy in this car is a local to the ring, he’s fast, smooth and unhumanly calm.BMW GTR M3 at the RING

GOOD video but you know thats not the ring your be riding round unless you got a track day there?

<A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl16_smAuthorName href=“http://londonbikers.com/forums/void(’’);” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;”>Import_125 your nutz but you maybe on to something lol<A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl17_smAuthorName href=“http://londonbikers.com/forums/void(’’);” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;”>Yo spamity spam Im going there with John as long as my bank balance can take it, I get back from watching Rossi in Italy 5 or 6 days before we leave for Germany :smiley:

<a href=UserInfo3814.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=Dangermouse Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3814’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3814’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3814’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl18_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl18_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo3814.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=Dangermouse Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3814’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3814’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3814’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”><A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl18_smAuthorName href=“http://londonbikers.com/forums/void(’’);” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;”>Dangermouse I know but the vid makes a great watch so I had to share it :cool: