Angels passed her theory test!

Better tell Christine to change her name to “Poncing lady rider” eh?? what do you think sean??

Err, have u taken the wrong chill pill? that comment was just a flippant remark and not meant to upset ANYONE on the forum who has a pillion, not in a million years was that meant against anyone, woman OR man that takes pillion…my choice of words was prob wrong, although i never even thought for one minute it would upset someone let alone YOU of all people??? WTF ???

I was just trying to gee up the fact that here is another woman who has chosen to ride a bike, on days when she dont want to go pillion OR indeed may not choose to go pillion again, once she has her own bike??? Least that was my intention…there is not many women i know that after years of riding pillion and now decided to ride and have their own bikes, have then gone back to being pillion again, cos they enjoy riding on their own??? ALSO, i know women that will never in a million STOP riding pillion cos they love hugging up to the ol man…

Well, never thought that comment would start a bluddy war on words, but for someone who doesnt bother what they say or about who they say it about, its a bit weird that you have picked up on something so trivial? Im not against any bugger either on own bike or pillion, sorry flats and loopy…didnt mean anything like that by it in fact i never thought of you two when i said it at all !!! …and theres no need to call anyone a ponce, cos again it was just my choice of word…maybe i should have said, leech??? err no maybe not

Sorry again everyone, on the whole forum, on rideouts and meets, who took offence…now make the most of it cos im not apologising again…if u knew me, youd know, im not some vindictive biatch !! Im just a plain biatch…Flats? why didnt u pm or text me if it bothered you both so much???

Anyway hugs and kisses to you and loopy…still friends? …

Wasnt going off on one Blade, jus seemed a bit off thats all Gills got a bike and she rides but its all about confidence which she is building up and in my opinoin is far too hard on herself. But the fact is saying having ya bird as a pillion and saying there a ponce is a bit **** not everyone can afford a bike or maybe prefer to ride pillion i still have fun with her on the back and i could ride a lot faster with her on the back the fact is i choose not too cos if anything happened her old girl would kick my arse… I know it wasnt meant at anyone in particular, if blokes wanna take there birds as pillion then fair doo’s if i want to go out on my own i will and if she wants to ride hers she will.

now to me a ponce is some ****er that jus gets on the nearest bike ask 5 - 6 people and take up the first offer and be on that bike like peodaphile on a school bus, not some one whos got there other half with em…

no hard feelings

deffinate Vibe on this forum this year a lot of two faced bollox going on… maybe i was quick to assume that it was another example of it but reading what you mean then fair enough i know you didnt mean it as vindication…

now to me a ponce is some ****er that jus gets on the nearest bike ask 5 - 6 people and take up the first offer and be on that bike like peodaphile on a school bus, not some one whos got there other half with em…

But err Flats, isnt that what erm, cant remember her name, but the nice girlie who rides with Ginger did? she came on the forum and asked if anyone had a spare pillion for her cos she hasnt got a bike but likes to go on rideouts? A few answered but she goes out on Gingers? yet he is not her man?

But anyway…yeh choice of word was prob not right, it wasnt my meaning of the same word…just that my ol man has used it to me when ive asked a favour or something like that, but its not been in any other way than say someone saying to ya, can i “ponce” a fag?..straight away you just give em it…no other thought…so ok i can accept that…

i will see u both saturday… u can give me a slap then…(but only the one mind !!) any more and i will slap ya back/front/side…

i did read the ‘ponce’ word the same way as flat’s did, and us ‘pillions’ whether full time or part time could of taken offence by it…

but its cool you explained what ya meant

& i should know that essex lingo see you sat

no need to slap ya

ponce wants something for nothing all the time like i said

ponce:
a person who hangs around other poeple socialy and never pays his way ie gets people to buy him drinks food etc but never returns the favour.

example; thats the 5th pint ive bought that **** Dave hes such a ****ing ponce.

ive yet to take you pillion on mine

People ponce Jules its a fact, just dont confuse poncing lifts with people who take the girlfriends, wives of mates for a pillion

if people want to ponce lifts its up to them, if some sucker wants to take them fair enough but i choose to take Gill like others choose to take there missus she aint poncing but i think we have established this now and i know it wasnt aimed at anyone in particular…

no matter

you took me the gate

Original post edited to hopefully a more understanding statement?

Its ok folks…nothing to see here…move on… move on…

oh yeh

or could work like this…

ponce:
a person who hangs around other poeple socialy like a group of bikers and gets in the way ie gets people to buy them drinks and give them rides without no thanks, contributions etc only doing it when the need arises and never returns the favour.

example; thats the 5th pillion ive see that **** have this week thats such a ****ing ponce.

didnt need to edit it jus wanted to know what you meant and its all explained…

NO WUCKIN FURRIES

Ha ha…yeh but i wouldnt WANT to piss standing up, cos then i would have to “dribble” like you men do !!! and dribble on me leathers is a no no…

Blimey…

Amen…

Wow 2 and a half pages of thread derail. to get back to the point congrats Angel and hope you enjoy your DAS ( and pass it of course)

H

Well I think its so easy to let things which mean nothing build up on here…Go ride your bikes.

Must be pretty uptight if you give a f*ck what other people think about what you do on your bike or who you do it with…

Get out and ride mang…Know who your friends are cos there are enough c*nts out there that wanna be your enemy.

Peace

Amen to that too… the fro has spoke