and so it begins!

soo, had the bike almost a week now, so i had to begin fiddling :smiley:

so first off new exhaust which is a tad noisy :wink: :smiley:

Ya tax disc is STILL on the wrong side:P

then time to sort out the paintwork. going for a back and white scheme with plenty of carbon fibre goodies to come :slight_smile: will get more done during the week with luck

and the tax disc will stay there! :D:P

Seriously, looking good mate. Bet that sounds nice:cool:

sounds great! like a mix between a jet and a race spec tractor :smiley: got alot of work on at the mo otherwise id be done by now! :stuck_out_tongue:

sound clip! sound clip! :D:P

Looking good fella - you finally managed to shift the Bandit ?

yes!!

will get sound clip tomo but no idea if il be able to get a decent 1 as its so low n loud :w00t: and marklid the bandits gone to ireland :smiley:

the general DEMANDS!! a soundclip!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::D:D

I need noise.

TBH mate I thought you’d have a job selling it as the seat angle was so severe !!

Agree, a sound clip is required !!!

no whinging please when ya keep getting tugged by the plod, you know its coming, lol.

though i dont like the exhaust, sometimes a nice can looks better.

looking good though m8.:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG2uhZDxdDU

:smiley: few updates this week as fairing, vinyls etc all go on :slight_smile:

Love the sound of that !! Ear bleeding stuff !
Saying that I was riding with Ratty the other day and his twin Scorpion cans on the sv1000 we pounding my ears :w00t:

Managed to fit a titanium Micron can to the ninja yesterday - sounds good but still not as loud as the stubby I had on me bandit !

stubby i had on my bandit was great so i agree with you there :smiley: loving the v-twin thump :smiley:

I got the best of both worlds. I cut two stubbies for my VTR Fighter today…:w00t::smiley:

now im demanding a soundclip! :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 !!
(must admit I was impressed by the sounds of Ratty’s bike the other day, although I can’t speak for my neighbours!)