An offer I hope you find worthwhile

Some of you I know choose to wear textile jackets rather than leather.

Some of you may be thinking about changing your textile jacket.

Have you or are you considering an airbag jacket?

If you are thinking about a new jacket, and if you are thinking possibly of an airbag jacket, then have a look at https://www.airvest.co.uk/ and if you decide to take it further then quote HUDGELL10 and it will entitle you to a 10% discount.

I have seen these jackets in operation for real and they are superb. 

They are not the cheapest, but then quality never has come cheap, although in reality they are on a par cost wise with other quality jackets.

If you are coming to the Ace on Friday, Nick from Airvest be there as our guest and will also be on hand and demonstrating the jackets as well as being able to answer any qustions.

But the offer is ongoing, not just for Friday.

Hope this is of interest?

IIRC the biker paramedics use this brand

IIRC the biker paramedics use this brand
me_groovy
Yes they do.  Airvest have just been awarded the contract to supply London Ambulance

Yep I have one.

Haven’t had the pleasure of testing it out but hopefully if I do it will save the day.

Have had them for a year and a bit now

Yep I have one.
Haven’t had the pleasure of testing it out but hopefully if I do it will save the day.
Have had them for a year and a bit now
Curtis

cant you just have a trail tug on the cord & video it for us

Ian Williamson has an airbag jacket & the thicko has set it off getting off his bike

There’s loads of you tube videos of it going off

They take a considerable force to set off usually as one of our concerns were about setting them off getting off the bike and forgetting…no one has managed yet!

Ian Williamson has an airbag jacket & the thicko has set it off getting off his bike
Wise
That suggests it isn't a Helite jacket then.

The amount of force required to activate the airbag is far more substantial than simply getting off the bike and trying to walk away.

Ian Williamson has an airbag jacket & the thicko has set it off getting off his bike Wise
That suggests it isn't a Helite jacket then.
The amount of force required to activate the airbag is far more substantial than simply getting off the bike and trying to walk away.
T.C
it isn't its from one of the major brands 

Ian Williamson has an airbag jacket & the thicko has set it off getting off his bike Wise
That suggests it isn't a Helite jacket then. The amount of force required to activate the airbag is far more substantial than simply getting off the bike and trying to walk away. T.C
it isn't its from one of the major brands 
Wise
That makes sense then ;-)

I have a Helite, its the one that sits over your normal jacket.  Good it through Dan of DR Bikes.  Sorted me out, well worth it.

They tested one in Super Bike magazine. They said it comes with 2 canisters of compressesd air so if you fall off you can change the canister, get back on and have another go.

Yep

I dealt with a racer at silverstone last month who was wearing one, his brakes failed and he went straight into the tyre wall. Cracked his sternum even wearing a chest plate but the air jacket most definitely saved his neck!

For the benefit of new members and people who missed the original post, I thought it was time to give the thread a little bump as the offer still remains in place. :slight_smile: