Almera in Feb

There is myself, Gaz and R6 AFC heading out is anyone else going out of interest?

Blimey! how you guys gettin down there?!?!?!?:w00t:

we’re heading out on monday by foot, fancy it? I hear it’s a two month walk!!!

ha ha ha ha!

I’m keeping my powder dry till a little later in the year and the bigger circuits.

Almeria is great and when Feb comes 'round I’ll be dead jealous - have fun.

hahahaha i have just packed my bag, 210 pot noodles!!!

Heading out on foot?!?! haha haha post up your times after you’ve run the track:P I don’t think there will be any lap records broken then :D:)

what you changed you little tage line jamie, its a shame i liked your old one… - i like my girls like i like my bikes, a bit slow, boring and ugly!!!

My lap times will prolly be faster on foot anyway!

James - you don’t have a dremel do you, I put my new A - race exhaust on, but my belly plan needs a little taken off to go back into place.:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I bet you have already been out and bought one by now!! hahaha!:P:P:w00t:

Im up for this :smiley: - is it Focused Events?..

It is mate, but it might be a little late thought!! Two of my mates tried to book on about a week ago, but it was fully booked.

Worth a phone call thought, as we got the all the paper work yesterday.

Ryan

Ill be there mingeing around on the old Honda

Hes lying zee you can tell… there no way hes got 2 mates!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

:smiley:

ok, ill give them a buzz…

How rude:w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Hole’s a goal IMHO. :D:D:laugh:

Harry - I wouldn’t call your Honda old mate…maybe the rider ha ha!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

James - Yes I’m now the proud owner of a Dremel 300!! - You know me so well. :D:D:D:D

guys whats happening about the no budget cup…

James/Zee - should we meet for a beer in the new year to discuss, theres two UK roles now, the second has been added - Caldwell.:stuck_out_tongue:

yep we should def meet in the new year, pref get it organised before the new tax year.

If its the Honda I saw at Raptor last year, far from old looking!!

Well its old to me now :wink: