ALL YEAR BIKER ACF50 Treatment in central London

I’m up for this on the Sunday 9th, but could not see anywhere on the website to book? Cheers for sorting!

Update on the first message in this thread. Let me know asap if you want to be treated on the 9th - only 2 spaces left.

Yep confirm me up, am would be preferable, but happy with either… :slight_smile:

Now we just need two more - initial enthusiasm has seriously waned, which is a real shame as Jon did a brilliant job on my boss’s bike at the weekend. If we get a couple more over the next 24 hours great, otherwise we will need to release the day back to Jon and we’ll just have to go to one of his events around the M25.

Yeah but Fulham isn’t really central London, so that has probably put a few people off.

Saying that, count me in. I have a Pan European that is going to see a lot of garage time til next year so wouldn’t mind getting it all done ready to sit there til I take it out in June.

So you just need one more?

Errr…

What about if I bring two bikes?

Would that count for the other space too?

Cause I would be happy to bring along the Gixxer as well to get that done, that won’t be coming out the garage til probably late March early April the way out weather has been going, would be nice to get them both done at the same time too.

Sounds like a plan Steve - will double confirm with the pub and get Jon to put up a web page, so that we can pay. Assuming that the lovely Marta will bring the Gixxer?

Yeah my chauffeur will be bringing along the Gixer or the Pan depending on how she feels on the day.

No I’m not riding that stiff uncomfortable and mirror-less gixxer, I will ride the dullsville instead :stuck_out_tongue:

I see

Soon as the engagement is announced and who’s giving the orders :w00t:

Saw Jon today, did a good job on the bike.
He say’s that he has not heard from anyone recently about the 9th, and he may loose the day :doze:

Please count me in if it’s still going ahead.

Are we still good for the session on the 9th - Just need to confirm something else on the day, so if it is still ahead I need to make plans :slight_smile:

If Ally’s not around I would call Jon and see what the score is.