Aldi sports camera

This should work…if not…just buy one anyway!

I bought a ATC5K from RED5 for £70 and i used it for abt 10 minutes and took it back.:w00t:

TBH invest your money on a CCD sensor camera, something more like a bullet cam with a recordable solid state HD.

Prob around £140 for a basic set up, but you get much better quality :smiley:

He’s got you on a limited profile it would seem, what kind of friend is that? :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

I’ve done some recent research on bullet cams/costs, so if you want advice PM me. :smiley:

Yeah it’s pretty crap actually. I tested it and it’s not very good at all, basically the same quality as an old mobile phone camera.

Wouldn’t bother buying for bike usage. If you want to give your mates a video of what your view is like whilst on the toilet it might be handy, but otherwise it’s pretty awful.

It’ll serve alright for a bit of a novelty but otherwise it’s crap.

Here’s a video I took with the camera:

Haven’t got used to the positioning of the lens, I was wearing the camera on my helmet(motorcycle) . Ignore the camp intro it’s just a bit of a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Sound was absolutely god-awful, so I slapped a few random tracks over the top, which looking back are just as terrible.

Also before anyone notices, yeah, I forgot to put my gloves on as I was faffing about with the controls, a mistake a seldom make.

Very jerky and the positioning didn’t give much view. Also couldn’t read the plates of the cars, the resolution doens’t look great. Just my opinion of course.

If someone showed me it before buying it I probably wouldn’t have bothered to be fair and put the money towards something better. Now I’ve got it I’m gonna play about with it and see what I can get out of it. I need to get the positioning right.