Afternoon

Hi there,

Just wanted to drop by and say hello. Maybe I will meet a few of you this Wednesday?

Take care
LF x

Welcome to LB, im not about wednesday… maybe in spirit

Hey LF, hello and welcome to LB.

Are you ready for a poke.

Mines a JD on the rocks.

Hi there,

welcome to LB

poke poke with the newbie stick

welcome

aj…

My mind was boggling…
I was wondering what a poke was!

So what ya ridng???

A little CBR600

should i have asked twice??? stick a pick in the bike gallery look forward to meeting you at some point in the future… or on me Hastings ride as your names down ya have to attend

Yowzaaaaaaaaaa !!

welcome to lb …have fun !

LF,

Welcome to LB, top bunch here and you’ll enjoy meeting them at Cubana. Say Hi on Wednesday … oh and there is nothing little about a CBR600 - top bike, suppose I’m a bit biased !!

more proof its a girls bike Mr Trojan

Welcome! Enjoy yourself at LB.com

-Hennessy

My dearest Flatster … I don’t think anyone could confuse me with a girl, I think I may have just a bit too much testosterone !

However, my riding style is a different matter entirely and there is many a female on these boards that would leave me standing … and you too !

Lol, cheeky sod !

hi LF, welcome to LB. Hope to see you at Cubana on Wednesday. Mine’s the firestorm with the huge red make-up bag on the back!

Hi LF welcome to the LB’s, I can’t make the meet on a wednesday, but sure to bump into you some day. Have fun here

Hey lustfish, welcome to LB at last! Good to meet you in person last week, should see you this week…

Hi Lustfish welcome to LB its a great site enjoy

poke poke n SmacK with the newbie crutches

hi lustfish , will be there wednesday with one or both of my girls…

Both Girls??
Surely that’s greedy?

daughters… elli (kanarki) or sam (samanthazx12r)…