Advice on sale of bmw

if you two girls get naked on the bike, i’m sure kevsta and bricking it would go haves on the bike, result…

On yer bike son.

Hey Claire - I must be bliddy physic…this is what I said a few posts ago…

Now let’s hope guy number 2 isn’t a tyrekicker and finds something silly (oh it’s not got Dunlop tyres on it like I was expecting! and try and offer you £1500 or something,if he does tell him politely to feck off and stick it back on Ebay as a straight auction (you should be able to relist for free) for a £1950 start …there are plenty of straight buyers out there who will snap it up!

Bloody timewasters!

Well you have two choices - List it again as an auction ( but this will only attract another bunch of no hopers and chancers at a ratio of 2 to 1…Why? Because in an auction they can bid high - win - get rid of all the other bidders who might have bought your bike - and have you all to themselves, in their mind getting more desperate by the minute and in the mood to accept a silly offer - they don’t care how much they bid because they are never going to pay that when (and if ) they turn up ).

OR you shell out another £15 for an Ebay classified ad ( or Autotrader or MCN makes no difference but Ebay gets more hits for the money) and your ad stays up for 28 days. Therefore real buyers can have a chance to see it and pay up if they are serious.
If they don’t buy it the ad still runs ready for the next customer. No chancer can try and bid you into a corner like they can with auctions because the ad always stays online until sold and Mr Timewaster has competition for the bike - which he hates!

Otherwise I’m willing to pose naked for the pictures as my beer belly could cover up loads of paintwork scratches:D

The Dakar has left the building! My old pal has gone, so many memories and had one final ride seeing stace and Martin off.
The dithery first guy bought it finally! Onwards and upwards with the VFR and perhaps another adventure bike in a couple years time :slight_smile:

Hope you got close to that what you were looking for. Glad you got it sorted! Well done Girl!

R

Congratulations Claire! (Hopefully not too soon)

£1950 :slight_smile:

well done Claire

just realized, there wont be any naked pictures now. :frowning:

Well tan my arse with Michelin bubble bath (or something) - who would of believed it (not me)!

Well done Claire - after buying a new bike the second best feeling is getting rid of your old one! :slight_smile:

:crying:

No wanking for you then Robert

This accusation is very unpleasant and hurts my feelings. As a connoisseur of beauty I was looking forward to see essence of art, the composition of rough BMW all-road motorcycle accompanied by soft and warm smile of Bikergirl_400

I may give an example to open some eyes and minds…

R

Result Robert, wanking resumes :wink:

Your welcome.

R

That pic looks like girl drops bike then has a poo on it. Wanking indeed. I *could get pics of Claire on the VFR :wink: :smiley:

Well if you are wanted to double up naked on the KTM, I’ll take some pictures. :smiley: :w00t:

Ahhh - I remember you mentioned Kate had an off a while back - didn’t know she had longer hair back then. :smiley: