Ace toy run

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic462323-58-1.aspx

This was originally posted in General Chat and I’ve reinstated it but posting on here too being as it’s less than a week away.

Good idea!

We’ll be there, riding up from Croydon.Ace is very easy to find, Alta-Ego - just take your favourite route to the Thames at central London then work your way up to the A40 (I always take the road that goes past Earls Court then past the Shepherds Bush Roundabout). At the A40 head west. When you get to the Hanger Lane roundabout turn right onto the North Circular clockwise/northbound and I think it’s the second exit.

Once you’re on the A40 there will be other bikes heading to Ace, no doubt covered in tinsel and Xmas trees, so just follow them.

Great stuff.

Pushing for a Sat Nav but don’t think I can use this to swing it with the GF. :ermm:

Anybody know how many presents it’s best to take, my ricksack is only so big. :slight_smile:

Yep, Gonna get to the Ace early enough for a breakfast before the ride.

Some of us are going to meet in Petts Wood for brekkie about 8 and then go on to the Ace from there, so if you live near Petts Wood let me know if you want to tag along.

Cheers for the offer, but I live in Walton, so would be easier to go straight to the Ace.

Ok, see you there.

I will be, snow permitting - and bringing a few friends down from Milton Keynes to join in he fun with toys “for good girls & boys” lol…

We should be there for brekkie around 9.15…

Great stuff.

easiest way to ace from se london is str8 upto euston st and turn right and thats it till you get to hanger lane

i not made me mind up yet, lol

I think you’ll find it’s left you should be turning at Euston Station.

:stuck_out_tongue:

CONFUSION!!!

Lol, yes, LEFT, Doh!I know wot i meant.

I’ll see you all at the Ace :slight_smile:

Fortunately the weather tomorrow is due to be much better than today!

straight down the M1 and chuck a right for me !! :smiley:

what time you leaving MK then toast ? :slight_smile:

Is anyone going from South Essex?

I will see you all there.:wink:

Should be good.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Little Chef, Brickhill at 8am -Then the country route!You would be very welcome. http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=489440&y=233240&z=5&sv=489440,233240&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf