Ace Tonight!

suns out, well sorta so who going ??

Sorry I can’t as I’m on SERV duty tonight. Have fun though

I should be there :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of heading over. I’m fairly new here tho and don’t know anyone from LB so it’ll be obvious if I do go as I’ll be the one wandering around trying not to look like they have no friends!

just a bit of warning CjKit… with such good weather there will be soooo many people there just wandering about. Depending on what time you go, you’re likely to find the LB lot sitting at a table… .however which one you’ll need to ask around :smiley:

night in for me so gonna give it a miss

Gonna head down now if anyone’s around. I’ve got a white and blue Arai helmet with a shark on the back. Say hello if you see me looking lost :wink:

Chris

leaving now. white and black leathers :slight_smile:

ahem yellow and black dont u mean :stuck_out_tongue:

interesting night… loads of people, one (allegedly) italian tourist decided pull a trick on his way out and blew his coolant all over Tugs bike so there was some serious bucket and soap action going on as it was all over his back tire :w00t:

surprised to see the staff at the ace knows jack about bikes as i had to tell them that coolant is not a very good combination on bike’s rubbers…tis all good as i had free drinks after that :smiley:

Was nice to see everyone, and of course show off the new bike :slight_smile:

Now I just need to take it on a ride-out…

Anyone going Ace tonight? Im on a silver Baby Vara. HJC white lid with graphics.

I’ll be there straight after work but not staying long unless Kishan turns up!! :wink:

Anyone going Ace tonight? Im on a silver Baby Vara. HJC white lid with graphics.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/933257/ace-tomorrow-friday