Ace tonight

ā€“sure, iā€™ll be finishing up here about 1700.

lol - i dont finish til 6ā€¦u might wanna go without me :crying:

iā€™ll see how my day goes but will text you one way or another about my plans. Either way Iā€™ll see you later.

Iā€™ll be there from 7 but will be leaving at 8 on #22,

if the weather persists i may swap from route 22 to route 01 :smiley:

Sorry Iā€™m on route M40/A404 tonight, enjoy yourselves at the Ace or on your ride :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be popping along about 8ish with my other half Paul. It will be good to meet some of you at last, and at least Iā€™ll be able to identify the LBā€™ers table as I know Gabs.

Seeā€™s you all later

Cherie

Looking forward to it - not seen you since Markā€™s 40th!?

:Dhey gab what time you going Ace maybe i can ride with you my spidi sistah :smiley:

lol im leaving here about 6:15? :wink:

i wonā€™t e able to make it to you at that time but iā€™ll see you there

no worries - im off up there now :wink: x

Iā€™ll be heading up - after a day off, test riding a few bikesā€¦ im showered and ready to don the sweaty leathers for round 2!

see yaā€™all up there!! :slight_smile:

god i wish i wasā€™nt sickā€¦have fun guys!!!;).

smiled:).

Sorry I didnā€™t make it. My beloved Paul had planned a route for us via Alton Cafe, Meon Hut, Boxhill and on to the Ace. Now he works in that bloke thing called a parrallell time continuum, which ensures he has no idea how long it takes to do anything. Needless to say that by the time we finally arrived at Box Hill it was quite late, so we decided to call it a night and head home from there. We did manage to clock up about 135 miles this evening tho, and it was DRY the whole time whoo hooo :smiley:

See you next time :wink:

Cherie xx

Not tonight but I should deffo be up there sometime in Sept :smiley: canā€™t wait

No worries CC x

Thanks everyone for a great evening - looks like you enjoyed your rideout tooā€¦

And thanks muchly to Messrs Artist and Matt for whiling away the hours and for helping me with the suspension on the ten. Made a great deal of difference and Ive lots of playing to do! Just CANT compare it with the SV lolā€¦(suspension!? whats that!!! :w00t:)

Thank you Gab xxxx

Boogerā€¦miffed I missed this.

Dave and I were saying how we wanted to play on the bikes when we were heading to the shop in the carā€¦but we were starvin and needed food!