Ace tonight 06.06

I’m interested in coming along - will you be seated at the usual table on the far left near the stage…?

Suns out - so we will be outside :slight_smile:

i might pop down for this new to the forum but been riding for 15 years if you see a yellow hornet it will be me .

It’s a beeeauutiful day, I’m just down the road working from home rather than some far flung corner of BFN, for once I’m feeling social… and the bike won’t be back on the road for another couple of weeks :crazy:! Grrrr.

Enjoy the evening.

Erm, will i find route #58 in the satnav??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great - I haven’t been out in a while, how do i identify LB’ers…? is it the usual red hoody to look for like on the newbie nights…?

Just look for two blond ladies standing with a shaved headed fella AKA Ang, Dawn & Me :cool:

Or if your there before me, look out for a Black R1 pulling in with a Shoei helmet with blue dragon on it!

If you can’t find us we will be leaving from the bus stop opposite the Ace at 7.30, make sure you have a full tank & empty bladder

If there’s a few of us cornerman will be in use, if you’re not sure of this, ask! :slight_smile:

I don’t know what you mean :Whistling:

I just realised I’m not appropriately dressed to go riding (shame on me!), I’m in jeans and trainers and it’s a ball aches to get home to change clothing and then to my garage to get my boots. I sooooo need a better garaging solution!

Will see you at the Ace though :slight_smile:

I want to come on the ride, will try to get there before 7:30. If I don’t make it, I’ll probably try and convince anyone left to head out for a later ride somewhere (or just go riding by myself). Been too long since I’ve been on the bike (not ridden properly since my recent crash).

Only in my dreams.

No this will be wreck diving, hopefully diving the forerunner of the Sherman DD tanks that they unsuccessfully tested off the Dorset coast. :slight_smile:

Well that was a non starter. With 1 Direction on at Wembley and numerous prangs traffic wasn’t going anywhere and nor was I.

Enjoyed a drink & catching up with friends there but we didn’t go riding.

Maybe next week :slight_smile:

Yes, traffic was horrible, I didn’t even make it down having got home much later than anticipated :expressionless:

Next time!

yep i made it down for a couple of hours ,met sean and a few others ,shame no ride but yes traffic was terrible ,look forward to future rides and meeting more people …

Was good to catch up with everyone :slight_smile:

I went passed at 7.15, traffic was crap so went straight home, been a long day.

Apologies to the 4 bikers on the A40 for going up the inside while filtering but I really wanted to get home :smile:

Yup was good getting acquainted with other LB’ers - now I know exactly which 2 blonde ladies I should be looking for on the next one (pls don’t change your hair color) :smiley:

i realized after i got there that i had no idea who / what to look out for…<–numpty