ACE SUNDAY 9th Nov

Right as a lot have shown interest in the trip to Italy next year, instead of trying to sort it via pms etc if your interested myself and paul will be at the ACE from 1 o’clock with all the info we have will get some brochures as well, so come along and have a chat so that we can get numbers, people sorted with who will share with who, how many more tents etc needed. :slight_smile:

hello steve.

you got a new job then…

where at?

Italy, thats a long ride. would have to get a big bike for a trip like that.

Italy, thats a long ride. would have to get a big bike for a trip like that. Or a big plane as in my case.

How does one do the quote thingy?

Going to be a bit busy at the Ace on Sunday - it’s their remembrance day gathering…

Dawnie - just click the ‘quote’ button. Q

why does it need a big bike for that, I went all the way down to the bottom of Spain on mine was brilliant. how are you doing anyway?

just like that:D

think she needs a bloke to show her :slight_smile:

think she needs a bloke to show her :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Did it work I wonder?

NO :angry:

I did the quote button

I did the quote button
[/quote]

Oh mine don’t bloody work!

Mine does;):smiley:

[/quote]
Steve has cool summer shorts.

Ha it worked, discovered you can’t edit the quotes, just have to have whatever’s up there.

Just checking.

Sorry for taking up all of your thread Steve, bet when you sign in you’re going to think you are really popular and had loads of people looking, when really everybody hates you and you haven’t had hardly anyone wanting to meet you at the Ace, ner ner.

Oh by the way, I’m coming will you be my wingman down the M1, and ignore the last remarks on people hating you, (sucking up now I want something), see so I can’t hate you that much as I’ll be there.

Clever girl;):smiley:

Were only taking u 2 italy 2 keep tents tidy n clean bikes !!