Ace & leicester sq

I think thats a good idea Stace after all its a terrible thing to happen especially on one of Terrys posts :stuck_out_tongue:

I quite agree one could almost say it was like thread hijacking, wouldn’t you say. I mean if people just wanted to up there post count they could just say hello to every newbie, unless they are just being very friendly.

Is there one particular corner of the square that you guys frequent?

I found myself in the West End on a job last Friday and would have said hello but i didn’t know where you’d be:)

(Sorry Terry I’m working again 2nite mate):stuck_out_tongue:

we meet here next to the mc’donalds

View Larger Map

Depends on the hamster situation :stuck_out_tongue:

I am glad to say I have no idea what you’re muttering about :smiley:

That makes two of us :smiley:

Ignore her, she’s been on the Marrowfat’s again;):smiley:

yea frith st is stii pretty much a no go for the bikers

Yeah Chunky, its called ‘turn up at the Ace on a motorcycle (assuming you own one) and you will find out’

Oh the comic genius of the man;):DHow is your car going mate?:wink:

Come on Chunky, even I managed a couple of hours at the Ace yesterday. I’m sure a few people almost died of shock, but that just adds to the fun. It’s the element of surprise, y’see… it only works if you actually surprise people every now and again :stuck_out_tongue:

I would do Keti but I work Friday nights so the FWB thing isn’t an issue for Fridays:)

And very nice it was to see you last night Keti :smiley:

what a great turn out :slight_smile:

yeah it was good to see macp and nuts out with the crew,

good to be out - been ages !

Good to put faces to names!

:slight_smile:

I there were about 62 bikes at one point!

very good turn out, twas fun!!

the run too clapham and blackheath tea huts was cool too!:smiley:

Wicked night out, hope all concerned got home safely;)

Also, I had a rather good idea whilst riding home at 0430hrs this morning… Keep an eye out in the Ride-out’s section for “THE LB TEA-HUT CHALLENGE” :smiley:

It’s going to be an all day, late night ride-out consisting of all the major tea-hut’s and hangout’s in the Greater London area, travelling via some nice twisties etc… Starting and finishing at the Ace. Timings, routes and a date yet to be sorted, but I think it could be a great day out. Just waiting for the decent weather, and it will be a go:)

RR:D