Ace & Frith...Fri 5th June

As the title says… bout time we had one of our free for all’s Bit of a bimble, going to Frith :)…Going via the crown and scepter in shepherds bush to see SuziC sing.

Leaving the Ace bus stop @ 8pm and maybe onto the stunt spot :slight_smile:

Up for it ?

And Nathen (Roadrunner) is leading a group from the bus stop oppersite the Ace, going to the Crown and Sceptor @ 7pm if anyone is wanting to head down there bout that time :slight_smile:

memememe

its about time we had different allocated slots, and not the usual “leave at 7.30 regardless” regime thats prevented me attending your wonderful rideouts mr softie :stuck_out_tongue:

ps, i thought it was only a select few were allowed back to Frith, who invited you? :w00t:

Sorry that we left a bit early for you on the rideouts…but we knew you couldn’t make it :stuck_out_tongue:

F*ck that Steve, if its just you and your cum swallowing Mate Smiled, We’ll go straight to the stunt spot :smiley:

the last rideout shane and myself actually chased after ya’s , and found the whole lot of you in a very dark car park at box hill, making strange noises…

hence why i havent attended any since.

im afraid youll offer me sweeties if i follow you into another dark car park

[quote]
stevewright (04/06/2009)

the last rideout shane and myself actually chased after ya’s , and found the whole lot of you in a very dark car park at box hill, making strange noises…[/quote]

Sorry Steve, but talking English is what we do :smiley:

here terry, did they tell you, its suzic that we’re going to see, its not karaoke for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Terry-Moto (04/06/2009)

is that what ya call it, i thought you were ill :w00t:

If you accept the sweeties at least make sure they are decent ones:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic575132-58-1.aspx

SHOULD BE THERE

ABOUT 7

Bout time someone got this post back on track :)See you up the Ace about 7 :smiley:

Was going to ask whether that group of bikers that meet on Frith Street on Fridays were LB’s from here, was unsure? - think this answers the question then! :blink:

I WILL BE GOING TO THE ACE FOR A BIT AND THEN HOME, NO9T GOING TO FRITH TONIGHT.:slight_smile:

argh, am on the lash tonight so no bike for me :frowning:

OK :smiley:

sorry im shouting, lol:w00t:

Your home or someone elses? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

mine, hehe to the flat tommorrow:)