Ace Cafe Toy Run

so u actually going on this one and not making and excuse, like my sisters dog dies but she has another half but she still needs me to go round there and comfort her

ginger

F**K O*F

Ok so… I’ve wrapped all my toys up and er… I need a bigger top box. Ar$e :frowning:

And I guess I’m meeting people at the Ace as it doesn’t seem like there’s another meet planned anywhere unless I’ve missed something.

I’m not sure if I’ll make it but some peeps are meeting at B’heath tehaut methinks. I should sort it out in couple of hours and will let you know, probably could help you with pressies too.

That would be cool bat, thanks :slight_smile: Drop me a PM and let me know what time if you wouldn’t mind.

who gave you the hump, no need to be like that

i feel realy bad i couldnt come i just got my bike back today next year most deffernate:)

I haven`t got the hump, only when you post on here.

:smiley:

I’ll be there with loads of presents, no special santa outfit though

Just buy some tinsel, then you can go as a Christmas tree. That’s my cunning plan :stuck_out_tongue:

i was thinking if i finish work at 6am i could go home get 4 hours kipp.and come to the toy run with a toy but i have work at 5pm sunday.what time will people be getting back by because i dont wanna get lost coming back to wycombe

Presents wrapped and ready to go.

It;s gonna be a cold one but at least dry :slight_smile:

It’s not hard… if you can make your way back to the A40 westbound towards Oxford from town, it’s sign posted straight onto the M40…come off at jnct 3 or 4 depending which part you’re in. :wink: If you can find the Ace im sure you can find Wycombe lol

:DIm there:hehe:

cheers for that i just dont wanna be lait for work but am gonna come

Great Stuff - Looks like we are going to keep up our presence again this year! :smiley:

I just got back from the Toy run, on the back of an AA truck. Got to the 2nd hospital at St Mary’s and all was fine but when it was time to leave for our 3rd visit my bike would not start, which is the immobiliser has packed up.
I waited for nearly 2 hours in the freezing cold waiting for the AA to arrive, so there was I alone wearing a Santa suit by my bike. The presents I had I can to my friend Colin to hand out at St Thomas hospital.
So tomorrow morning I have to ring the AA up again to take me to JT’s sort it out, I rang JT when I got home and asked if I can take the bike in first thing and he said yes.
So a day off work and hopfully a repaired bike.

Ah JohnP wondered where you got to…
Well i hope your bike get’s sorted tomorrow…
Maybe see you soon.

Take care

Sa

:slight_smile:

Attachments

CIMG2543.JPG