Ace Cafe Toy Run 13th Dec

Starts off at the Ace 10.30 sharp Sunday 13th. Prize for best dressed bike etc Bring unwrapped toys for the children’s wards - visits three hospitals - finishes 4pm ish. I am going to this and so are a couple of others :slight_smile:

Last year the marshalling was hilarious :slight_smile: Sadly, I’ve got to get drunk instead this year.

It departs from that Ace at 11? that my crimo do but wanted to do this, might do the first one then head off.

I’m gonna see if I can get someone to swap shifts with me to attend this.

Was a good laugh last year. Love to head along again, but got my Dad down this weekend, so probable won’t be able to make it.

I am going in my Mrs Santa outfit :slight_smile:

found out today I need to leave earlier for work do and cannot make the timing work so regrettably going to have to miss this one…

Look forward to seeing you in your Mrs Santa outfit Hels :slight_smile: I’ll be going but have checked on the Ace web site and they say 10.30 depart with unwrapped prezzies. Worth double checking.

In previous years toys were given wrapped and marked as ‘boy’, ‘girl’ or ‘boy or girl’ together with an indication of the age range. More recently Health & Safety has got involved, heavy sigh, so toys are now require to be unwrapped for inspection.

Edited as rechecked website. Now I just need to paint the bike red and stick snowflakes on it and all sorted :slight_smile:

Art. This is more likely to be a well-thought-through security measure rather than H&S, not everyone is as well meaning as you.

Bike decorated now :slight_smile: aim to be there about 9.30

Brilliant day!! Great costumes and some really unusual creations :slight_smile: Quite a lot of bikes came from all over the UK - including Friar Tuck from Norfolk