Ace Cafe tomo

I found a fella with a black jacket and yellow arms…that weren’t you. Day Release sent me to find out he was you. I think he thought I was hitting on him…perhaps he heard Curtis shout out across the cafe “Hey ******, you look hot!”. Curtis, you looked pretty cute too!:stuck_out_tongue: Prolly not the best thing to have shouted out at The Ace mate? Obviously Curtis got mixed up with the other gig we go to where all the fella’s wear leather, but I’m known as Marilyn there!:smiley:

I finally got to meet with Shewoolf:cool: The pleasure was all mine girl. Dont forget your promise. When the R1’s fixed, BCR for you girl!:w00t:

Then, and only then I might let you have a go on the best supermoto on the road to date.:wink: Thats after Day Release has ridden it of course:hehe: But it needs to see a set of spanners first?:ermm:

The more i hear about “the riot” the more I’m begining to like it:w00t: . From what people have said it sound like it give great pleasure riding it :hehe::smiley:

Really enjoyed the Friday night ride out a few weeks ago, would have loved to go again this week, but have to work Fridays. :frowning:

Living in hope of another friday night off work… soon :slight_smile:

Mmm, folk’ll start calling it The Rabid Riot if word gets out, you wait!:wink:

Mmm, folk’ll start calling it The Rabid Riot if word gets out, you wait!:wink:
[/quote]

What do you know about “The Rabbit” ?

Word is that mine is from the Industrial Range and runs off the mains. I can only say that think of me when the street lights dim:Whistling:

:wink:

hahahahahahaahhahahahaha lmfao, thats funny!!:D:hehe::hehe:

WAS GOOD TO SEE ALOT OF YOU ON FRIDAY

Great to meet you at last too! And don’t you worry, I’ll be coming on the BCR soon :slight_smile: