Ace and Frith Friday 04.05.07

Well, whose goin???

i will try…will you be aloud out late twikle toes

meeeeeeeeeee

twinkle toes is allowed out as late as he likes ta

watever

I`ll be there.

You coming down Frith JohnP? Let me guess, your best mates cousins great uncles sister-in-laws late pet rabbit has died and you have the funeral at 7:00 am saturday morning so u gotta go to have an early night.

That was last week, i might come see how i feel.

I CANT COME OUT TO PLAY THIS WEEK!!! BOOOHOOO BOOOHOOO!!! IM DOING THE MUMMY THING!!!

BEN THATS WELL FUNNY HUN!!!

Nice one Ben!!!

I can’t come this week - going to a gig in deepest darkest Kent.

Oh and John… make sure you practise a dad boogie for me

Dont worry Pixie ill do the dad dance for you.

I won`t be there till 8.30pm as i have to help sort some stuff out for my sister in laws wedding this weekend.

I don’t believe it!!! Let the women organise the wedding - they’re the ones insisting on it happening in the first place!

i will be there!!

Jim, my 2 girls are going to be bridesmaids and we need to sort out some bits and pieces so i have to be there, but im hoping it wont be for long.

Guys, I have to coax my girlfriend to Ace and every time I go with her there is nothing going on and she gets bored! Whenever I go by myself there lots happening with bands and guys perfomining in the street! Tonight is streetfighter night right? So there will be guys doing their stuff in the street? If I get her to go this time and there is nothing for her to watch I’ll have to finally give up on convincing her the Ace is fun!

Although then I’ll always have to go by myself! ooh!

What time do people get down the ace?

630 onwards