Ace & a Chink Friday 14th Dec

As it never happend a couple of weeks ago, due to the weather and everyone’s on about food. Who’s up for the Chinese eat as much as you like in Hillingdon ?

I’ll be down the Ace bout 7pm and will be leaving from the bus stop oppersite bout 8pm :slight_smile: Come Fueled up :wink:

And M9 with the closure of Poppins for a while, dont be a stranger, there’s life away from Poppins and I’m sure the Girls and Westie will miss ya :smiley:

well this could be good! put me down as a yes, but you may need to take it easy as im on the scooter!:smiley:

Thats alright, so is tug :wink:

Count us in :cool:

count me and sharon in

[]

Sounds good.

count me in then mate will be there

see you tonight though

not gonna make this one.

never mind mate:) count me in…:slight_smile:

Is it good food ? Where do you park, right outside the restaurant ?

Last time we went the food was excellent - it is a buffet but was constantly refreshed with hot tasty food. Wicked Banana Fritters :w00t:

Yes we parked right outside :cool:

Well, it’s too grey for Apple to come out, so I’ll be on my CBF provided I can push it as far as the petrol station when I leave work… apparently my petrol light has stopped working. :pinch:

Anyone know the name of the chinese ? So I can check if they serve Halal chicken!

Perfect, sounds just what I need. Bannana fritters . . . uummmmmmmm . . . .

As I’ve had to come back early, I’ll come out tonight on my own, meet you at the Ace.

I might try and make it there , not sure about getting to the Ace for 20:00 as won’t be laeving Coventry till 18:00 ( in the car ) and will need to spend a bit of time with " little’un " before she goes to bed ( everybody say Aaaaaaaaaaah !! )

Anybody tell me where it is and will go straight there as gotta pass Hillingdon to get to Ace anyway :wink:

Sorry mate but they dont do Halal, you could always do veggie ;):slight_smile:

My plans have changed once again… Marks turned back too, so depending on what time he gets back we might both be there tonight.

Hiya Fella, if your heading towards London, turn right into Long Lane from the A40 where the Master Brewer use to be and it’s just on the right. If you need any more insructions giss a shout, I’ll pm you me fone # ;):slight_smile: