Ace & ? 5th Jan

Anyone up for the Ace friday nite, I’ll be down there bout 7.30ish

AND ME.IM COMEING TO !!! see you there

Rumour has it that I’ll be there providing it’s not lashing down.

Hi - Any luck finding a bike yet?

I should be there. Might not stay out too long as still feeling a bit crap from my tonsilitus

Am I seeing things? Andrew on a Friday night Ace visitation? Surely a woman must be involved somewhere…

NOT YET HUN IM LOOKING HARD.IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO STEEL ADAMS BIKE!! HE WONT NOTICE OR I WILL HAVE TO NICK CHRISTOFS INSTEAD.HE HE
HOPE YOUR FELLING BETTER SOON.XXX

Night out at Ace sounds good to me

Might be there - but I’m having a 10:00 brekker both Friday and Saturday, so unless I’m approaching from the north (depends on who I get to see :whistling I might miss out - there is a boredom threshhold with playing with traffic along Hanger Lane!

Tricksie, johnp and me will be there for brekkie, he’s short and stout , I’m the Older Gentleman with Marvin’s missing teeooth chatting up the serving wenches.

Oy less of the stout Jim the Catweseal look alike

I should be there tonight, form about 7pm for me.

Not this weekend I’ll be oop norf!

i may be there all depends on the weather

Yes well sadly it’s because there ISN’T a woman involved that I have to spend my Friday nights with you lot.

But it’ll be a pleasure as always

hehe

I’m actually looking forward to it. Must nip down and make sure the old girl fires up.

i’ll be out at my usual spot in Frith St so might catch up with you guys there later

I’ll be there this evening - hope to bring up some stickers with me :slight_smile:

m

Bugger -only just saw this! Although it’s almost 2pmand I’m still not washed or dressed. Time far a bath I think, lol.

If you’re up for a ride over the weekend and the weather is ok, call me.

Tut Tut Tut…smellly

Cant make saturday as off to pick a bike frame up with the other half, but may be free sunday as i have some thermal waterproofs which arrived today and might need testing

I’ve has a bath now so am no longer smelling, lol.

The forecast so far for Sunday ispretty bleak,but if it brightens up, lets speak!

Are you coming to the Ace tonight?

No not tonight am going round a mates tonight while her husband is out with some old slag…

f*ck sitting around her house, meet us all at the ace and we’ll allfind him and do him over.

awww, I’m getting broody It’s almost time for some mini woolf’s around the place,lol.