A41 closed Due To Bike Accident!!!

Wow…Glad you guys were ok.

^^ wot Afro said!

Polite request here - could you maybe delete the gif that’s at the bottom of all your postings? It plays havoc with my webpages loading every time. Presumably I’m not the only one. I like it but they’re a pain in the arse to Macs.

+2

flippin 'eck! Thankfully no fatalities! But bikes ramming cars! WTF!?

Glad you guy’s are ok!

ok, im glad all are still with us, bar the injuries that dont sound nice to be honest…but im with Banman on this, wtf was the first bike doing ramming into the car in front in the first place, that set all the other accidents off?

Were they riding too near the back of the car? did the car break quick and the bike had nowhere to go? From what i read this all stemmed from the bike hitting the back of the car? Or have i got this wrong?

This will be deemed as the first bikes fault yes?

glad you’re all still ok, not nice injuries, but you’re alive and will be fine :), oh, and welcome to LB

Blimey that is an extreme accident, where you have bikes smashing/bouncing all over the place and a Ninja flying over your head. Hollywood would be hard-pressed to come up with something as dramatic as that.

Sorry to hear you were involved in this accident; glad you all survived it ok, and I hope all the wounds heal quickly.

i am very happy to hear all people involved are ok. scares the **** out of me when i read stuff like this!

Glad to hear everybody’s ok and will make full recoveries.

To those involved, welcome to LB and thanks for the updates.

glad people involved are okay… heal up soon!!!

nice job LAA!!!

Best wishes to all, seems very lucky that everyone was lucky not to get off worse.
Ride safe all

A subtle hint to drop the Mac out of a Windows? :smiley:

Before the war breaks out:

Control PanelForum Settings , and under there is a option **Show Signatures

That should solve your problem.

tbh honest blade we all bend the rules from time to time on a bike, and the ultimate sacrifice for this can be death or serious injury, i dont care if he was wheeling down the road whilst on the phone, noone deserves a massive accident.

Im just glad that everyone walked away (ish), seeing that many bikes on the road and people around on the floor and sitting on the verge made my stomach turn to a point that i headed home and pu8t the bike back in a garage and all i cared about was the riders saftey.

If one individual caused the accident i can almost gaurente there going to be the most careful rider from now fourth and so we should just be thankful everyone is ok. those involved are welcome on LB!

I dont think its a place to point fingers. thats down for private discussion for the people involved and there various legal reps!

Done, sorry didnt realise it was so big

Thanks for that. Though now I feel guilty as Kevsta’s shown me a way to do without the signatures altogether. (Thanks to Kevsta too) So feel free to put it back on…