A2 /m2 sheppey to London

Hi just moved to sheppey a month ago and occasionally rose in on honda 250. Any tips re:getting beat weather and traffic reports. As I rose home the other day and felt like I had to cling on for dear life die to string crowd winds. I’m also looking to upgrade clothing for better waterproof ones. Any suggestion welcomed.

Best google translate ever :joy:

Sorry glasses fail. Rode home and want to get better weather and traffic reports. Strong cross winds last week.

with high winds try to relax abit

don’t do the grip of death hold the bars like you hold a tube of toothpaste

there’s many options for waterproof gear & there was a discussion about it a few weeks back but I cant find the link

I have a one piece & many others use Ex service clothing

its all down to the individual  

I didn’t like cross winds on my 250 either - could be very uncomfortable. But getting a bigger bike has made a huge difference - hardly notice them at all now. Not much help if you’re not thinking about a new bike though…

250’s rule the UK OK

For traffic reports TomTom traffic takes some beating, other Sat Navs have similar features.

For weather reports get it ‘straight  from the horses mouth’ where the BBC and everyone else gets their UK weather reports - The Met Office

Thank you. Spoke to a friend and she suggested rukka or hein gerike waterproof clothing, so looking on ebay as new will break the bank. I will try wise to relax but it felt likethebikesheetswerebeingblownfromunder me lol. I have looked at bigger bikes for a while but being 5 foot it can make it a challenge. I like hondas so may look at a hornet or cb and then lower. :blush:

Thank you. Spoke to a friend and she suggested rukka or hein gerike so looking on ebay as new will bask the bank. I will try to relax but have liked at bigger bikes for a while but being 5 foot can be 5ft can make it a challenge. I like hondas so may loo at hornet or cb and lower. 😊 SamanthaVassallo
Hein Gerike Went out of business a few years ago & most of the shops got brought by J&S 

bear in mind second hand gear may not be waterproof anymore !

Have a look at this stuff, cheaper than Rukka and recommended by someone who rides in all weathers in North Wales 

http://wolf-moto.com/wolf-motorcycle-textile-clothing/gt-veloce.html

If you want to sit on a few bikes, come down to borough market on a wednesday and people will be happy to let you try some on for size.

Thanks guys.