A question for you lot

ok, both last night and this morning, I had scooters just roll out into the middle of the road where I was filtering without even looking behind them. Luckily I could see it happening both time so major biggy here.

but my question is.

you are going along say for example you are just following traffic, you know there is a bike comming up and you want to join the filtering lane what do you do?

if i understood the question i’d answer but my lack of verbal skills (!)leaves me wondering what you’re ACTUALLY asking

sorry mate

:ermm:

Ha, was thinking the same. :PDo you mean they roll into the filtering ‘lane’ without looking ?

yer basically, sorry I will edit the question now

+1, i know i’m from Slough but i don’t understand either!!!:w00t::smiley:

jeez looks like chen n ricky gonna be fighting over the village idiot title on holiday then :D:P

you are going along say for example you are just following traffic, you know there is a bike comming up and you want to join the filtering lane what do you do?

i will usally play it safe and let the bike past b4 i join filtering and always cheak mirrors and life savers.

:unsure:

im not quite sure what your saying…sorry.

On so many occasions when i have been filtering ive had peds just cut threw the cars right in front of me…this is mostly takeaway peds or kids who are not to road savvy.

If i see them first i let them go ahead, dont want my bike dented by some plucking ped with a pizza on the back:w00t: