A question for the LB Scientists

im confused isnt a puddle one of those curly haired dogs that old ladies have and call silly names and give them diamond collars?

i can see why you’d want to boil one and make it evaporate they are so annoying.

thik i need to lie down in a darkend room and eat a pringle sandwich…crunch crunch crunch - yum yum yum

Don’t worry Tiggi I will get to the bottom of this:DAiring cupboards???Do you think I’m stoopid or sumfink?As soon as you shut the door the pixies will come out and start lapping it up:w00t:

SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!!! :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Good, would hate for them to be completly jobless :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t be a spoilsport - we are all learning something here. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

The pixies only work with puddles so I’d say you must have a self heating bowl, make sure the dog don’t burn himself on it :slight_smile:

For some reason I read

and thought “ohmigod!”. Yah.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

NICE Diagram!!

Had a friend that made her kids leave £1 under the pillow for this collection service.

Aha, a fellow ‘Jockistani’ no less.shando

No, she was from Archway

Again, you do realise I am joking as Jocks have a reputation for being cheapskates? Or am I completely missing the point about ‘Archway’?

shando

lol i can tell you were all bored today

possibly

“Puddle pixie”? Can you claim tax back if your job rhymes, or something?!

The way it was explained to me, water boils at 100 degrees - and it evapourates at 100 degrees:

In a bowl (say) of water, the average temperature of a particular molecule may be pretty much room temperature - but that’s the average. One molecule could be two or three degrees above freezing while the one next door to it could be two hundred degrees celsius. By the law of averages, most molecules are within a few degrees of room temperature, so you don’t notice anything, but every time a molecule exceeds 100 degrees (either through collisions with other molecules which impart energy or through external influences like being in the sun; it’s radiation imparts energy) it evapourates off.

Boiling is simply when the average molecule is at about 100, rather than a few hardcore molecules going mental on their own.

So how many molecules of water are there in a molecule of steam?:cool:

What?

quite