A long time coming

Hello everyone, I’ve been a member on the forum for a few years but haven’t posted in a while due to everyday life and other things happening.

I own a vtr1000f and have done for a few years, I was using it as my daily ride but was then fortunate enough to spend some much time on it sorting some bits out, anyway here’s some pictures of how it was and how it looks now

6 Likes

What a transformation! looks great :+1:t2:

1 Like

I think you need a name change

1 Like

:joy::joy: I’ve had many bikes since the 250 hornet

Welcome back fella, and wow, the bike looks great! Really good job restomodding her!

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

That looks terrific.

1 Like

love the VTR & with that colour scheme it certainly floats my boat

1 Like

Loving that

1 Like

Beautiful looking bike.
Makes my almost standard one look very tame.

1 Like

Morning all, so I had a crf rear master cylinder fitted to the bike but unfortunately it didn’t perform how it has on previous bikes, so I purchased a 07 fire blade rear master and it’s soooo much better plus I was able to track down this little gem which in my opinion makes it look a lot neater.

2 Likes

That does look pretty neat. Nice rearsets too.

1 Like

Grrrrrrr , nice sunny afternoon so I thought I’d go for a little ride to box and enjoy the old girl 4 miles setting off and the speedo dies lift the seat to see if anything has come loose and I can smell burning, bloody regulator rectifier has packed up :rage::rage:.

Bugger. Do you have a spare?

Wow!

Got a new one coming tomorrow luckily

So managed to get the r/r fitted and a new battery as the other one got toasted when it all went Pete tong. Will try and venture out over the next few days, let’s see how far I get this time

1 Like