A little movie I made....;-)

Liked that worked well with the music. I often listen to Opera whilst on my travels. :slight_smile:

• 1 for the good soundtrack:)

And have you been on a diet??:w00t:

:smiley: I liked it! :slight_smile:

I think I’m getting the hang of the software…maybe something more complex in the future.

naaaeeeece:D

nice :slight_smile:

so i recognize the Weybridge roundabout on the A3 but where are those twisties!! ??

Did you take any inspiration from this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqFCHvnAeeU

Very nice.

Morricone is top!
Not sure if he’s in the same vein as Puccini, Verdi or Rossini though.

very nice, shame about the vibration on the A3:P

I had not seen that but it is class…hahaha maybe the next one will be my push bike.

Not much I can do about the vibration, my eyeballs do that too.

Mounting the camera on the body, usually the head, helps to alleviate that sort of thing.

You’re such a tart! Just could’nt help take a little look in the mirror down the hall:P;):smiley:

Nice vid.

When you back out on the runs then? be good to have you back.:slight_smile:

Nice soundtrack, i noticed the check in the hall mirror too… made me chuckle :smiley:

Just give me heads up when one comes up and I’ll see if I can make it…it would be nice to get out and about a bit more.

nice vid, where the wheelies at?! Didn’t see any legendary TL madness!lol:D

Love it dunc!!

nice soundtrack, kool vid…Thumpers rule:D

Helmet camera blows…even with the right angle, your contantly looking around you and I end up getting dizzy watching it(not literally)…I’d rather have the camera on the fairing with a rubber mount to kill the vibrations…I have about 10 hours of footage of myself helmet cam, no way as good as bike shots.

I think that rather depends…I think this guys videos are quite good and he mounts the camera on his head…

https://www.youtube.com/v/fu6ylQI4ecg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&

I would say this though, he should point the camera up a little more, the horizon is at 80%+ when really it needs to be at 50% if he were to do that, I think his videos would be really watchable, as in the original posters video.

Of course, the video isn’t in traffic or city driving…but then nor is the original posters video, and the original posters video was heavily edited so could easily edit out the head turning.

The difference in shaking between the two videos is quite large.