A friend in need....

Ha!! You pay more for tyres than i pay for bikes:D

PM’s sent to ppl with a/c deets.

I have just seen Ricky’s thread, sorry honey, I didn’t see it. I just posted up and didn’t bother checking and then closed the laptop. Sorry again. :pinch:

If anyone else what’s to drop some money pm me or wanna lend a hand in helping numbnutz do his bike up then pukka! At this rate with all the cash coming we’ll be able to buy Westie’s scrambler off him and give it to Smiled. No one would want to nick that!!! :hehe: :D:P

Same here, was so insenced when I saw the post I just posted without looking :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys, i am gobsmacked by the help i have received and can only thank you from the bottom of my heart…

Ive been on my arse through not having much work and having loosing by job over a year ago…with being a full time father while Mrs Smiled is training to become a Nurse…its been a tough road…the only escape i have is my bike which has been a godsend.

For those who dont know, Ive had 2 bikes Stolen in the same amount of years, One from work that got stolen and returned too me sevral times, and the replacement stolen not a matter of months later…

after i got home last night…i went into my daughters room like i normally do on a friday night when i get home, gave her a kiss on the head, then sat on the stairs with my head in my hands wondering what the hell i was going to do…

I cant for the life of me of predicted the support that i have received today. 5 years ago when i first signed up to LB, i never thought i would have the freinds i have, or even done the things i have done. In the past 5 years i have helped people help the homeless, gave and distribute presents to sick children in hospitals over Christmas, even helped people run the final hurdle to the finish line for Brest cancer…each event i have done with LB has’nt been for glory…its been because i’m surrounded by people who care…this makes my chin wobble…

Guys… i guess what i’m trying to say and making a pigs arse of it is, thank you so much for all your help…i truly would be screwed without you.

smiled.

more than happy to contribute as long as some of it goes to a disklock or a chain :stuck_out_tongue: for when shanes out and about :smiley:

+1 :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s what this community does - come together when things get tough. I agree, an alarmed disc lock would help.

Happy to help, life ‘outside’ is tough as I’m soon to find out…:ermm:

Shane, you’re welcome to have the Abus City Chain I have lying about if it helps.

oi…shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lou please send me details of sending that idiot money.:smiley:

I’ve pm’d folks who want to help out some account details to wire the money into. What I’m going to do is give Shane the cash as parts have already been sourced and bought, then whatever he needs can come out of what has been donated. Sound fair?

thank you for the pm Lou, transfer will be made promptly :slight_smile:

Shane I’ll put money into this kit if you want it.

Free postage to UK I believe.

Not same seller as the one my mate got, but quality seems good.

Here

Click for full range of styles…

There’s also these guys, but they seem the same for more money.

http://www.nicecycle.com/2005-to-2006-Fairings-s/41.htm

Money sent. :slight_smile:

Cheers for the PM Lou, money sent,.

[quote]
johnp (29/05/2011)

Lou please send me details of sending that idiot money.:smiley:

+1 ON THAT PLS

payment sent for Shanes bike **security ** fund :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

send me ACC details, tis payday after all :smiley:

PM me the details and I’ll chuck in a score :slight_smile:

I think I might die of old age if I queue in the Nationwide in the city! I think I’ll just hand over cash at some point :slight_smile: