A friend in need....

I’m sure some of you have read the latest goings on with Smiled. I don’t think the poor bloke can take anymore.

Anyway, I haven’t spoken to anyone about with this and am throwing it out there, so this is what I’m suggesting…

If we can all chip in with some ££ to help out with the cost of parts, Smiled will be able to go down to OMC, do the work himself and voila, a bike put back together.

So if you want to ping some money towards Smiled or me (and I’ll give it to him) or if there’s anyone in the bike industry that can supply some cheaper than cheap replacement parts then please pm me.

So Smiled as a contribution towards getting your bike sorted there’s £20 in the pot from A&7 and me.

Also I’m naming the bike Humpty!

Pm sent

+1 situations like these is where good friendly bikers certainly need to stick together and help each other out ;)with the number of members on here a small contribution each could make a suprising difference…even just finding parts or helping to put them on.

I take it from threads that OMC is a do it yourself type workshop???

I am a few miles away otherwise would offer my services\tools etc

Is there a list of whats required?

+1

PM sent

[quot
e] GSXR Abuser (28/05/2011)

I take it from threads that OMC is a do it yourself type workshop???

I am a few miles away otherwise would offer my services\tools etc

Is there a list of whats required?
[/quote]

Mate, check the thread - Smiled’s bike stolen - that tells the whole story n parts required. Had thought of Gav at MSG, but wrong side of London.

guys, really…its your hard earned cash…you really dont have to do this…

smiled.

already replied on rick’s one but im in for £50 plus once theres a detailed list ima try to get a good price on all the bits

As a destitute student I can’t really give any cash, but if you want another pair of hands at OMC it is just up the road really, if nothing else I can ply you and Matt with tea so you don’t have to stop working. :slight_smile: Besides I am sure Matt wouldn’t want my girly hands near your bike :smiley:

Yeah I’m in I was going to have my penis reduction this month but I’ll hold fire until July so I will put in can we just paypal it? If so pay the fees people so shane don’t have too its only a few quid more…

Let me know how we are doing this?

Here goes another month with 12 inches…

LOL
dont say things like this, havent been laid for a while now :smiley:

as is i said before, where do i send la mone’?

Tell me where to Send the £25 can possibly do another £25 next week if I get a pay increase :slight_smile:

Hold fire I’m sure something official will happen as where to send the Dough…

PM sent to Lou.

I can’t afford much, but god damn that news blows.

it’ll have to wait till pay day:D

Adam I’ve seen the things you ride… keep your money you need it more :w00t:

fcuk me thats a good one for you flats :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

on the paypal “send money” page theres the option to send as a Personal payment as opposed to paying a seller, that has no, or very small fees…

It’ll have to wait until i’m back to work as bubba is due on monday, but great idea :slight_smile:

not got cash to chuck at shane or any1 else for that matter but i will put in some time if needs a hand repairing etc the bike.

i can meet him at the oval gaf or wotever.