A few Bits For sales - Mens and Womens stuff

We have a few bits for sale as we have cleared out the bike wardrobe as we have bought some new bits over the last couple of months.

1 - Womens Size M Buffalo pink and black jacket, in good but used condition, no rips or tears, lots of pockets and padding in the elbows, shoulders, adjustable waste area and liner for the winter. A good all round jacket.

2- Tuzo womens pants Xl/14 size, They are again in good but used condition, the have padding in the knees and hips, they are black. The can attch to matching jacket if you have one.

Those items are being sold as cat has bought herself a new frant Thomas 2 piece for this winter!!

3- Mens Bering jacket, Red, Black, white, Reflective, jacket. Nice Jacket, Size XL im a 48-50ins chest and it is a snug fit so would suit my size or slightly smaller. Comes with the lining, is made of the gortex type material, and is waterresistant. It had never let me get wet, but i think like anything in a massive downpoor it would give in.

4- Piaggio 50 Zip - Red - 07 4277Km in Red. Bike is in pretty good condition and was a great learner for the missis, but she has now got a CBR 125 and so its time for the zip to skip :slight_smile: It has scratches on one side where she dropped it in a tesco car park whas she was practising her emergency stop (to much front brake snatching) but apart from that its a well lookafter little bike, been garaged so not be left out in the cold. Its got all relevent docs and has had a new battery about 3 months ago. £500 is the price for this. Or whatever it goes for on ebay.

5 - BMW f 650 GS Panniers. Good condition with a coulple of scratches/dents in but do not effect the working of the paniers at all. They fit the F650 twin underseat exhaust version the early sinlges and early twins. They have been sitting in the spare room ages and i really should get rid of thm. One of the clips is broken on one of them, but can be easily fixed as these are renouned for being crap clips.
The panniers expand and are pretty good for using when touring round europe. £150.00 Or whatever they got for on ebay.

All this stuff is going on ebay. if your interested in anything here PM me. Cheers.:slight_smile: