A dream job for a bike racing fan, based at Brands Hatch!

I’ve had this emailed to me and thought it might suit someone here:)

MotorSport Vision has just taken over as the promoter and organiser of the British Superbike Championship and has created an exciting new position for someone who wishes to work with the world’s leading domestic Superbike series.

We are looking for a bright, motivated, accurate, hard working person who enjoys a fast moving, often hectic, environment to work alongside the BSB Series Director, Stuart Higgs, assisting with the organisation of the BSB Championship.

A minimum of two good A-levels or equivalent is required along with excellent written and spoken English and a high level of competency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge and enthusiasm for the sport will be a big advantage. Experience is less important than attitude and ability.

Applications from any age are welcomed and you should apply in writing with your CV to:

Katie Dickens
Group Human Resources Officer
MotorSport Vision Centre
Brands Hatch Circuit
Fawkham
Longfield
Kent DA3 8NG

01474 875240

email <A href=“mailto:[email protected]” onclick=“onClickUnsafeLink(event);”>[email protected]
<A href=“http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/vacancies” target=_blank onclick=“onClickUnsafeLink(event);”>www.motorsportvision.co.uk/vacancies

"We are looking for a bright, motivated, accurate, hard working person who enjoys a fast moving, often hectic, environment to work alongside the BSB Series Director, Stuart Higgs, assisting with the organisation of the BSB Championship. "

i understand this part - but what is the actual job role/title???

British Superbike Championship Administrator

I will update the original post…cheers;)

Don’t worry Sean it said ‘bright’ ;):stuck_out_tongue: