A bikers dying wish.

i will meet up with the ace crew when they come past mine on the way

Cheers Kevsta:D look forward to a good turnout and hope that big yella thing is shining!:stuck_out_tongue:

Call me, will meet up with you my end?..thurrocks not far from me…im in!

damn id of gone to this but im goin to my mums, i just love the way the biker comradeship comes together at times like this :smiley: my thoughts will be with ya all on sun

We are up for this one:) see ya at Thurrock peeps:cool:

hey just checking… anybody willing to meet up around rotherhithe/surrey quays/canada water area and go from there together!!!

You mean 1eaters front tooth?:wink:

Im gutted, just remembered ive got to go to see M9 on sunday at 11:00, hes doing some work on bike for me?

If someone can let me know where you are heading and time, if i can get away, i will make my way to meet you guys? Sorry cant get out of this one, Mikes times precious so have to go when he can fit you in?..dont know if i will get away till maybe about 12ish? maybe later…

Sherrie can you text me when you know where you guys are heading to once you get to Thurrock? i will try and get there or meet up with you somewhere after?..i missed doing something like this a little while ago and really wanted to make this one…so im gonna try and do it…somehow…

Hi Blade, I’m helping organise Roy’s ride for Mike, keep your phone open to receive texts, we’re gonna take a vote and the majority will get the return location.

Ace cafe, or Burnham, or Southend on sea???

Mike isn’t around this weekend hun - he’s had to go away for a few days. Will tell you more on the phone.

Its all good babes…he rang me…so ok im in for this again now…Im with Andyp on this one, you all come past my way so i will try and catch you guys on route…so, what time you leaving Ace and what route you taking? i will lie in wait somewhere and join in !! Other than that, i will just pootle up to the Services petrol stn at thurrock…

I’ll be at the services to meet you blade and others. Just down the road from me.

Just spoke brielfy to Ginger and looking at leaving the Ace at 10.30am.

Wont be attending this as i have the kids this weekend “BUT” gonna sneak off(leaving kids with steve) just before 12 and get up on the Grays turn off flyover and get some piccies of you all riding down the A13 so if you see a nutter on the bridge taking piccies give us a wave…:smiley: oh and the offer still stands of a cuppa on yer way back if anyone fancys one;)

Have a good one

nice one wasp! make sure I am on the frame too, i will probably running behind the pros being a newbie :stuck_out_tongue:

for anyone on the south of the river,im meeting a few LBrs on the A20 service station…just past sidcup…meeting up at around 10:30…

smiled:D.

the Macdonalds one ??

is this the one?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Sidcup,+Kent+DA14+5JA&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

Aye…thats the fella!!!

then its off the A20…m25…threw the toll…in the tunnel…out the tunnel…off the slip road…around the round about…take a left…bobs your aunties live in lover!!!;).

smiled:D.

Will meet you there:)