8 days up, around and down in Scotland

OK, so Big Red S has already written a good write about this kinda of trip.

Mine was slightly different in that I went anti-clockwise around the North Coast 500 road http://www.northcoast500.com but missed out the bottom bit, as I went from Glasgow to Inverness and then headed south once we got to Strathcarron. 

It was 1845 miles door to door via Dangerous B’s gaff in Derby on the way up and via North Ayrshire, the Cumbrian Lakes and Yorkshire Dales on the way home.

Here’s the photos :slight_smile:

More photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbannivag/albums/72157673498454241

Happy days navig

I bet that onion show was great!

I’m freaking aching to get on a bike! Nice shots!

I bet that onion show was great!
I'm freaking aching to get on a bike! Nice shots! WildBoy

How do you feel about riding bitch on a big scooter? ;)

Thread contribution: Nice pics Gav, I need to do this next summer

I bet that onion show was great! I'm freaking aching to get on a bike! Nice shots! WildBoy

How do you feel about riding bitch on a big scooter? ;)
Thread contribution: Nice pics Gav, I need to do this next summer

ILikeTurtles
I'm alright riding bitch, I make a good bitch sitting on a passenger seat. Why?

Nice one mate! Great photos.

Great pics Gavin!

Hah, yeah, 8 days sounds like a much better length of time for this!

Great pictures
Can’t wait to meet up with everyone again from London bikers and hopefully go on a trip just like this one.

Thanks, the ride up can be a bit of a slog depending on how much time you’ve got, but once up there it is beautiful.

From Derby take the A6, bypass Manchester and more of the A6 to the Border. Don’t forget your passport after Brexit.

Really want to do this!

I’m hoping that someone will arrange a bike trip soon my hayabusa is all ready serviced and I’m living in Northamptonshire now if there’s anyone from londonbikers that fancys a bike ride my nabour has a zzr1100 and is always arranging trips if anyone is interested around Sept my dad’s arranging a 10 day bike tour to Europe when I get all information I’ll post it up there 10 people going so far!

Thanks, the ride up can be a bit of a slog depending on how much time you've got, but once up there it is beautiful. nivag
Only just seen this - think it was when LB wouldn't let me log on.    Looks fooking lovely mate :-)