52 scooters and motorcycles burned in Paris!

Crazy sight

It’s like a load of dead zombie bikes :open_mouth:

They must be taking the new emission rules very seriously then!

Lovely insurance claims coming up.  toasted scooter on tarmac…

Horrible when that happens. It happened to my beloved old Virago 750 in Battersea once, someone set fire to the cover and it was all charred, seat destroyed, a miracle the fuel tank and tyres didn’t catch. An incredible mechanic (Dave) from 911 Bikes in South Wimbledon brought it back from the dead. 

Once they’ve been settled & fed into the system, the computer is really going to come up with some eye watering renewal quotes for anyone trying to insure a bike in that androissiment…

Never understood logic of that as most would have commuted to the station.

Virago!! They need burning whenever you see one!!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

[quote]

Once they’ve been settled & fed into the system, the computer is really going to come up with some eye watering renewal quotes for anyone trying to insure a bike in that androissiment…

Pat
[/quote]

brains_t
Yes but the claim was in that location, so it becomes a hotspot for accidents/criminal activity.  Therefore the location is a high risk area.

[quote]

Pat
[/quote]

brains_t
Yes but the claim was in that location, so it becomes a hotspot for accidents/criminal activity.  Therefore the location is a high risk area. Kevsta

That depends on the country’s insurance industry. In Greece, it wouldn’t do anything. In Russia, if it’s a non fault accident or similar, it doesn’t affect your premiums that much or at all.

The thing is, in many countries they know that if prices are too high, people will simply drive uninsured…  Here, they know most of us are afraid/ know better than to do that

And the point of this is?? We live in the U.K…
Anyone thinking of moving to Greece or Russia? Nope don’t think so!

[quote] Horrible when that happens. It happened to my beloved old Virago 750 in Battersea once, someone set fire to the cover and it was all charred, seat destroyed, a miracle the fuel tank and tyres didn't catch. An incredible mechanic (Dave) from 911 Bikes in South Wimbledon brought it back from the dead.  --- eezyrida [/quote]

Virago!! They need burning whenever you see one!!:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Ricky Lake Fanatic
Why? I like that bike

I rest my case…

Attachments

1 Like

You like this hunk of pure nonsensical engineering.

Attachments

Attachments

Is that John Mcenroe!