4x4 reverses into scooter

probably on their phone…:pinch:
damn 4x4 drivers!..but the rider should of been more aware too!.

is that his helmet rolling away!?

…or his head :w00t:

I bet he wished that he’d done it up now!

I’m sorry how the hell could that driver not have seen the scooter, he crossed his path 1st

Unbelievable!

4 x 4 drivers are in another world. A few years ago a woman reversed into my car, when parking and she wasn’t even aware that she had hit me. They should all be banned from the road as they seem to have even less awareness than normal drivers.

Whats a ‘normal’ driver!? i used to own a TD5 - thats one of these:I think any vehicle has its good and bad points - but I also think that the biggest imput into how good or how bad those points are is the driver. Poor 4x4s feel all dejected :crying:

I think any vehicle has its good and bad points - but I also think that the biggest imput into how good or how bad those points are is the driver. Poor 4x4s feel all dejected :crying:
[/quote]
I do agree it is down to the driver and not the vehicle. But bad drivers do tend to be even worse in a 4 x 4 as the visibility in a lot of them is reduced. It was particularly scary outside my daughters’ school as most had no awareness of what they were doing.

personally i think they were as bad as each other. there was plenty of space to stop, the car was obviously blocking the road, and the moped went round behind too close

Fair point!

Hmm, is it just me or like WTF IS HE DOING REVERSING AT A BOX JUNCTION?

shando

A lot of 4x4 drivers in my experience (obviously not all) come across as arrogant - often they don’t acknowledge you if you flash them across a junction etc, they often won’t give way etc - they seem to rely on the intimidation factor of their vehicles to act like c*nts - that’s why it’s always nice cutting them up/down to size when I’m out on my bike. On the other hand - if the 4x4 is driving considerately etc - i’ll return the compliment and be nice in return.

The Rider should have seen that there was an idiot in the road but just carried on at the same pace.

personally i would say the scooter rider was much more stupid than the 4x4. The scooter rider should have given way.

The stupidity of a caged driver shouldnt really be in question here (its obvious they did something stupid)… but its people on 2 wheels that have to be much more alert at detecting high risk situations and responding appropriately.