46 Down..

Oh man alive - sorry to read about this!
:frowning:

Glad you’re not seriously hurt, hope you can fix the bike.

Ah man that’s rough! Ol’girl looks a mess but as you say it’s mostly plastics I guess. Fingers crossed re forks but in my experience (sliding 675 into mud bank) it doesn’t take much to bend’em.

Looks like you got your money’s worth out of the crash bung and presumably your fancy jeans too man!

Hope you are ok;
bloody road surfaces are shot to bits is half the problem; that’s what saw off my 1200 Bandit in 2008; dry road, temp ok and still locked up, this was down to the tar all coming up to the top and making the surface slick- if you went out with a tyre in that state they’d nick you for it!
All the best, hope the bike gets sorted soon, must admit when I saw the damage I thought 'fighter! too…
Simon

oh s**t hope your ok ratty and i would just streetfighter the bike thats the easy way out

hope your feeling ok and dont lose faith in the front end as i did.its just bloody cold out there

FFs all i ever read about is you getting your knee down and hear you are bitching about getting your knee down . :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously sorry to read this and thankfully its not worse .

Andrew-

the crash bung saved a hell of alot! and i was told that the motrax DHM’s are rubbish:Whistling:

jeans did well!!:smiley:

im hoping hte cars bumper crackign and breaking took some of the impact, first look they dont look bent, need a better look tho.

fighter i think it is

Harsh and uncalled for no?

i know i know:D

ta man.

SMartin…i’ll never lose faith mate, put another bike infront of me and i’d ride it now, cant cure this addiction;)

i bought a ford focus after my last off…zzzzzzzzzzzzz it was like a mobility cart lol

Sorry to see this R46 mate. Hope you get her back on the road soon.

Sorry to hear Ratty. Hope you get her sorted soon.

Ouch. Sorry to hear mate.
Glad you’re ok-ish. The bike will “heal”.

Diesel was my first reaction too. Shed-loads of the stuff everywhere today for some reason.
Anyhow, not worth over analysing. I hope you get back on 2 wheels soon.

Ahh Russell, so sorry to hear this. Very glad to hear you walked away…shame about thumper 2.

could well have been i ddidnt notice any, i remeber braking and it felt liek i slid, poss locked the front? then i was down in a second.

as said tis done now, just gotta help thumper2 with her healing:D

Bikes can be replaced/fixed…leaste your still here mate :wink:

Looks like a fighter in the making :slight_smile:

Sorry to see this one fella , gotta admit I was papping myself on the way home as all this snowy mush and cold hoops seemed to be a recipe for on off !

Hope your knee mends mate , know the feeling.

Got your arse down on that one too mate!

Hope you’re okay though - take it easy for a day or two, these bruises have a habit of turning up late.

The bike will now evolve into Thumper 3 - oooooh the possibilities!

Get well, speak soon mate :slight_smile:

you what i whinge and moan about LB at times…But when the chips are down, you lot dotn half know how to cheer someone up:)

thank you guys and girls…:kiss:

Thumper 3…The Raging Vee Fighter…oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:w00t::cool:

If your gona Fighter it mate, I’d at leaste put in your budget changing the lump for a IL4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to see your chins up fella :slight_smile: