3 jokes

A drunk man staggers into a Church and sits down in a confessional box and says nothing. The bewildered priest coughs a few times to attract his attention, but the man still says nothing. The priest then knocks on the wall three times in a final attempt to get the man to speak. Finally, the drunk replies, “No use knocking man, there’s no paper on this side either.”

There was an old man named Leo, and all he had was a female donkey. One day he wins the lottery and gets $50,000. He doesn’t know what to do with his money, so he decides to spend a night in a five star hotel. He asks for the finest room and starts going up the stairs with his female donkey. The manager sees him and asks where he’s going with his donkey.

“Anywhere I go, she goes.”

“I’m sorry, sir,” said the manager, “but you can’t take the donkey upstairs. Leave it down here with us and we’ll take good care of her.” So Leo goes up to his room and opens the door. Everything is made of gold, there is a table full of food, and a huge television. He doesn’t want to ruin anything so he takes his raggedy coat off and sleeps on the floor. The next morning the manager comes up to the room and asks how his night was.

‘‘Great!’’ replied Leo. ‘‘How much do I have to pay?’’ he asks.

‘‘One thousand dollars for the food.’’

''But I haven’t touched the food."

''It was right there, so you should have. Two thousand dollars for the TV."

‘‘But I didn’t even know how to turn the damn thing on!’’

''It was there, so you should have. Five thousand for sleeping on the bed."

‘‘But I slept on the floor!’’

''It was there. Your total is eight thousand dollars."

‘‘You owe me ten thousand dollars for screwing my donkey.’’

‘‘But sir, I didn’t screw your donkey.’’

‘‘It was there. You should have!’’
A new company, feeling it was time for a shake-up, hires a new CEO. This new boss is determined to rid he company of all slackers. On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy leaning on a wall. The room is full of workers and he thinks this is his chance to show everyone he means business!

The CEO, walks up the guy and asks - “and how much money do you make a week?”

Undaunted, the young fellow looks at him and replies, “I make $200.00 a week. Why?”

The CEO then hands the guy $200 in cash and screams - “here’s a week’s pay, now GET OUT and don’t come back!”
Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the CEO looks around the room and asks - “does anyone want to tell me what that slacker did here?”

With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers mutters - “That was the Pizza delivery guy”.

lol

All 3 were great but number 2 was the best, I should spend more time in this section