3 facts......

(1) Banging your head against a wall uses up 150 kcal/hour

(2) When Queen Mary II died in 1694, all barristers wore black robes as a mark of respect and mourning - they still wear them today.

(3) The Turkish bath was invented by the Romans

(4) The science of stupidity is called morology. (Well, not sure that one is a fact really, but come on, it’s almost philosophical…)

Completely pointless, but I guess you read them now…

(5) The title to this thread is wrong, theres 4 facts not 3

I think that is the banobo monkey they will sh@g anything other than any monkey under 2 years old!!

I think that is the banobo monkey they will sh@g anything other than any monkey under 2 years old!!

7…people who are left handed are better at computer games !..apparently

8…UK standard size durex are too big for Asian men !..apparently

page 129 on Ceefax

People with brown eyes can stand on a block of ice longer than people with blue eyes.

and Dolphins…

not strictly true. Dolphins also have sex for pleasure or so a certain D Attenborough says so on one of his progs…telly huh, full of useless crap…

i can rub my belly and pat my head…

smiled.

1. A gang of otters are hard enuff to kick the living sh1t out of a crocodile!

2. It was pretty hard to pick up girls if you had the Black Death.

3. Many phenomena, for example wars and plagues, have been advanced as evidence for the hidden hand of Satan in the affairs of Man.

But whenever students of demonology get together, the M25 London orbital motorway is generally agreed to be among the top contenders for exhibit A.

More facts…

1. baby bunnies are cute

2. evil clowns are evil

3. Xmas is less than 2 weeks away.

Bah humbug!!! (trying to see many posts I can reasonably get that phrase into… )