3/6/15 Ron Haslam Race School Review.

Jealous!!! well done mate, looked a great day

Regarding doing it again and us getting to your house - absolutely. I did feel uneasy about you having to take a detour just to let us off the bus so such an option would be fairer on you. I suppose you wouldn’t mind us changing into casual clothes at your place and leaving our biking gear there till the evening?

Great day! Good to see you all and well done Sam for the organisation.
I’m definately up for doing this again and will go for the Elite on the blades next time too. The costs looked a bit high, but were well worth it, the bikes,the kit, the instruction and feedback made it good value for money. It was good riding with you, See you all again soon

Cypher, Course mate, I have room for 4 or 5 Bikes in my Garage at a squeeze, then a couple of cars out the Front. I also have the Key to my work Lock up which is a 2 Minute walk from my House and your all welcome to change and leave stuff at mine. It would definately make it easier if people came to either Mine or Romford Station on the Main Line or Upminster Bridge on the District Line then that way we won’t have to venture throughLondon in Rush Hour, we can go M25 to the M1 and do the Journey in Half the Time, The time it took to get from Mine to the Ace Cafe yesterday we could’ve gone from Mine to Donnington no problem.

I’d probably do Elite next time but still on the 600RR as that’s what I have I’d get more value out of that. There is an investment but I think it’s worth it. Plus the instructors keep you safe on the track so you don’t have to worry about “GoPro” heros taking you out.

One other thing I’ll say, there’s nothing like riding a bike with the speedo completely taped over. That was awesome. And there were no brake lights to freak you out either.

Such a slacker I am. I finally did the Flickr thing - here you go:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/132227868@N03/1z4o98