28/02/15 Little Bimble out To Finchingfield

Lol. Cheers Alba, i always knew I held a special spot in your heart.x

i’m expecting cake with my tea. :smiley:

Who is now leading this extravaganza?

looks like Alba has volunteered. why don’t you all go north with Me Groovy? fairground rides await you…

I’m still up for it. I don’t have shackles like Sam does!!!

I finish coaching in Thurrock at 10am so can meet up soon after

weather is pants and I need to go to ikea for a new mattress.

so i’m afraid i wont be coming out.

Worn the old one out eh Alba?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Its all those Forking Fridays :smiley:

sort of.

if i want my back to ever feel better i need a better mattress.

or better company :smiley:

your hugs always help big guy :smiley:

well as i help in breaking the mattress with you i had to make it up some how :smiley:

Try laying on your stomach. It’ll be like a counter effect, bending you in the opposite direction :smiley:

I’m game for doing this on Sunday. Looks as if it will be dry if not very wind. At least the roads will be dry.:smiley:

Saw weather news earlier today and it looks like most of UK will be covered by rain on Saturday. Sunday on the other hand is looking very dry…

I’m out, heading over to Basingstoke tonight to visit my sister and on Sunday I’m riding with them when her boyfriend picks up his new CBF125…he did his CBT last week and loved it :slight_smile:

Looking at the weather report for Sunday im out. Looks like high winds and falling branches/trees

Aww, SSSAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!! And I thought that I was the blonde one :stuck_out_tongue:

(But as the weather forecast is looking pants for Sunday and the Sis is visiting, I wouldn’t have been out to play, anyway :Whistling: )

:smiley:

Great, that is what I was looking for. Sam and Ruth in, I will bring my RS125 then.

R