2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo - FOR SALE!!!

My bike up for sale on Gumtree ( https://www.gumtree.com/p/ducati-motorbikes/2013-multistrada-1200-s-granturismo/1270992448 ) and soon on eBay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I am leaving the country in the new year, I am offering my 2013 Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo (touring version with larger panniers) - the asking price is £7000 or best offer. 

SPECS: 

20000 miles 

Extended warranty up to the 07/06/2018 

MOT due on 19/09/2018 

15000 service done (including belt, break pads, sprockets and chain…) 

Full service history available 

Factory Datatag and Ducati Immobiliser 

Panniers & Top Box (Ducati waterproof liners included) 

EXTRA: 

Tracker (Road Angel, £100 annual subscription) 

K&N air filter 

LeoVince Decat pipe 

Termignoni Stubby open can 

ECU remapped at CJS 

(all original factory parts kept) 

R&G Fork Protector 

R&G shock tube protector 

Barkbusters handguards 

25L Givi tank bag to add to the luggage kit 

--------------------------------------- 

The bike is 4 years old and, of course it has some usage signs, however it is in great conditions overall and rides absolutely perfectly. A special mention to its sound which is absolutely stunning (you can check the youtube video) 
Hopefully you can see from the pictures all the body work "defects" - the major ones are: 

- passenger peg touching the Termi pipe (hardly noticeable, performance isn’t affected) 

- foot mark on the metal part of the pipe (by riding it, with time the vanish faded away) 

Apologies about the unprofessional pics and for the dust on the bike (it’s currently kept in a warehouse overnight, and nearby there is another where some maintenance works are taking place - it will be valeted once the deal is closed). 

Ultimately, I also have an immaculate brand new 1.5 m Almax III with Squire SS80CS Stronghold lock which can come as part of the deal for an extra £150. 

Please call or drop me a text if you are interested. 

Francesco 07824488215 

Attachments

Off topic - where are you going and why?