2013 CBR600RR

they kept this quite… and i can see why as its mainly just a facelift of the current bike with new forks :ermm:

updates to the CBR are:

• Redesigned, centrally located ram-air intake system and improved ECU and PGM-DSFI setting deliver more power in the midrange and enhanced throttle response in the high-rpm range.

• New 41mm Showa Big Piston Fork (BPF) features a larger damper piston that generates damping forces at lower internal pressures to allow for smoother, more responsive fork action. Adjustable for spring preload plus compression and rebound damping adjustability.

• Unit Pro-Link® rear suspension features a revised shock with new damper settings for improved overall performance.

• Using knowledge gained from the Honda RC212V MotoGP race program, aerodynamic improvements were made to this newest CBR600RR, which shows a 6.5 percent decrease in drag over the previous model. The development and testing used with this all-new CBR600RR bodywork, in turn, led to aerodynamic advancements that have been incorporated into the current RC213V MotoGP racing machine.

• This newly found aerodynamic efficiency lends itself to more agile handling and improved wind deflection for enhanced rider comfort.

• Repsol Edition racing colors available for the first time ever on the CBR600RR (standard model only).

• Standard model available in Red, Repsol Edition or White/Blue/Red. C-ABS model available in Red only.

That front end is HORRID!

reminds me the buell 1125R and thats not a good thing

It seems honda are going for the blunt front end on a few of there 2013 range, that could be risky!!!

LOL:laugh:

Interesting… that’s all I an say. Certainly not pretty.

Mine is better looking than that. I’ve mixed feelings. I was concerned about a new model as mine has looked new for ages. Seeing that though, I’m not going to make any appointments at Chiswick Honda. Maybe a blade though. Give it a few more years.

I like it…looks good IMO.

i don’t like that.

some more pics from milan

very average :smiley:

I think it looks great!

As bland to look at as they are to ride - Honda have trumped themselves!