2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 L1

Due to lack of use, I’ve decided that it’s time to get rid of the bike.

It’s a 2011 L1 600 in blue and white. It’s in excellent condition with no scratches/scrapes/damage on it, it’s pretty much immaculate! I can honestly say that it’s never seen rain as it was used during last summer and has mainly sat in the garage since then.

The bike has the following:

Full service history

HEL brake lines

R&G Tail Tidy (Photo’s were taken before it was fitted!)

R&G Crash Protectors

Tracker Monitor

Taxed until 02/2013

Suzuki Warranty until 01/2013

I’m the second registered keeper as it was pre-registered by the dealer.

1,630 miles on the clock

For an extra £200 I can chuck in an Arrow Darkline exhaust as well.

I’m after £5250 for the bike, it currently has some finance left on it but this will obviously be sorted with the buyer at the time of purchase. From what I’ve seen looking about, you won’t get an L1 for a price anywhere close to this, bikes with much higher mileage and not such good condition are going for £6,500+ An absolute bargain for someone!

That is actually a really good price. Good luck with the sale.

£5100 and it’s yours!

This new model GSXR600 needs to be ridden to be appreciated…not to be mistaken for earlier models! Cracking piece of kit!

Hope your not off two wheels for long Rusty.

I would give you the full £5250 for that…No haggling what so ever just cash in hand…but I don’t have the cash :frowning:

Someone should snap this up as a bargain…Race or track bike money for virtually new showroom condition bike.

I’ve got to say, I’m surprised how little interest I’ve had in it considering the price I’ve put it up for. There’s plenty of K8’s and K9’s advertised with higher mileage, worse condition and higher prices :unsure:

Oh well, I’m not in any great hurry to sell it, if it goes it goes, if it doesn’t it’s no great problem.

Now Sold :slight_smile: