2010 S1000RR

2010 Motorsports with full electric pack 2630 miles . Tastefully modified as follows - BST Carbon wheels. Carbon tank sides / chain guard / hugger/ belly pan/ badge holders . Harris quick release fuel cap. Ohlins TTX rear shock. CRG shorty levers . Puig dark screen. Seat cowl. Watson front / rear flush mounts. E&G Tail tidy - Aero crash
bungs. Rizoma oil filler cap. PC V and BMC race filer / Austin Racing arcs system . Attack rearsets / lightech chain adjusters. Single seat cowl. As new condition . Any rider wanting one won’t go far wrong with this bike . £9750 PRICE REDUCED located north east nr Middlesbrough.

Attachments

S1000RR.JPG

Price and pics?

£10,500

To upload pics, use a hosting site and link the url

wow very nice. tastefully done indeed! Cracking.

Why are you selling??

Don’t need to sell just don’t use it and can’t stop spending on it.
I have a brand new set of dainese aspide leathers and a-star gp tech gloves that I bought for this season and as bike not used.
Anybody who wants one I can 100% guarantee they will not be disappointed it looks better in the flesh as all parts as new.

**** i really like that.

£10k cash anybody

If I had 10k now that would be mine…very nice!

Any interest ? Can’t believe it ain’t sold as a lot for the money or am I wrong ?

I would say you are bang on with your evaluation. That is a very clean and spec’d example with some good upgrades.
Anyone looking for what still is the best litre super sports bike out there in my eyes won’t go wrong with this.
Well worth the money, hold on for a buyer if your not in a rush to sell, money is tight out there but I’m sure someone will buy it.

Good luck

That’s what I thought price wise but last price drop £9750 .

I know it does not help you sell it but if I had the cash, I’d buy it no questions asked - very cool bike. Been looking at them for a while but just don’t have that kind of wonga knocking about…

yeaaaaaaa, very nice. anybody have spare 9k please…???

I would update the original post with the new price as many people won’t scroll down to see it :wink:

Great price but most people buying these BMs are getting them on finance as most dont have even the reduced price in cash.

Even BMW are giving crap trade in prices…A guy I met at Burnham on Saturday tried to trade in an 11 plate for the new 12 and BMW offered him 4k less then he paid…So he bought the 12 plate but kept the 11 for track days :smiley:

Just keep it if you’re only selling because you haven’t used it as you’ll only get stupid f*cks trying to offer you silly money for what is essentially a new bike.

Keep it in a mate’s (a good one :smiley: ) garage, out of sight, out of mind, and wait for the sun to return which will be like…“Oh yeah, I have a cracking litre sports bike to use” :smiley:

Any interest ?

Plenty of buzz out on the meets what an awesome bike this looks personally if im had that kinda dough spare it would be mine but money tight right now on the planet for the working class man but hey you can have my r1 an 3 an half grand cash but sometihng tells me it aint enough so i’ll keep dreaming …lol

Deposit taken

Amazed it took so long to sell. I’ve been drooling over that photo since you first posted it :slight_smile: