2010 BMW S1000rr Sport, £10k of extras + Private plate, 214 bhp

2010 BMW s1000rr sport

This BMW is probably one of the most modified S1000’s for sale in the UK. Looks, sounds and rides amazing

13,260 miles with FSH
Traction control
ABS
Quick shifter
BMW alarm
Wave discs all round
Db screen
Gilles adjustable rear sets with carbon heel plates
Full akrapovic system with stubby can, very loud!!! Flames on the shifter
Power commander 5 with custom map
Carbon fairing
Crg roller click stubby black levers
Extended carbon belly pan
New chain and sprockets
Tires only done a few hundred miles
Private plate valued over £1k
Carbon engine covers
Swingarm painted black to match bike

Owned from new. Will be sold with a new MOT

Bike in south east, near Dartford

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

£9749…

drools

… not sure on the colour … LOL

214 bhp???

what is the plate??  

More carbon fiber than a carbon fiber factory…

Sex

Lovely bike but not a fan of carbon fiber. Plus no one will even insure a litre bike in my postcode :frowning:

message me for any more information

Take off the extras, bung us £200 and we`ll sell it to Dan.

Take off the extras, bung us £200 and we`ll sell it to Dan. Jetstream
Tut tut...no taste you two !

If this is the bike I think it is , ive seen it in the flesh (pulled up next to it at the lights last year) and the pictures don’t do it justice, the bike is Stunning and every single person at the lights was staring at it. Wish I had the money for it :frowning:

If it is the bike I’m thinking of, does the plate describe the bike??
If it does then you will have no problems selling it, first to see will buy!!!

My insurance will be as much as the cost of buying it

Good luck with the sale 

I love the 10k of extras but a asking price of less than that so effectively buy my extras and get a free bike …

I love the 10k of extras but a asking price of less than that so effectively buy my extras and get a free bike ... Tim
Unfortunately, anyone that has ever modded a Bike/Car will know that Mods do not increase the price, if anything you lose out when Modding as you cannot ask for more for a modded bike.
Take off the extras, bung us £200 and we`ll sell it to Dan. Jetstream
i like this idea ;)
I love the 10k of extras but a asking price of less than that so effectively buy my extras and get a free bike ... Tim
Unfortunately, anyone that has ever modded a Bike/Car will know that Mods do not increase the price, if anything you lose out when Modding as you cannot ask for more for a modded bike. Marmablade
thats why i keep the originals and put them back on and sell the upgraded parts
Unfortunately, anyone that has ever modded a Bike/Car will know that Mods do not increase the price, if anything you lose out when Modding as you cannot ask for more for a modded bike. Marmablade

So priced to sell it should be nearer the £7,749.00 mark?

I was saying in a thread a couple of weeks ago there are bargains to be had on these bikes…Yep they start at 8000 on auto trader and can probably haggle a little bit down.